♡ What Pet Names Do You Like In A Relationship ♡

Jax

What's your favorite pet name someone has called you and what do you call your significant other? I call my other half Darling, Baby, Sweetheart, and some others

• Star 1

I used to make dinner for my ex and carve cupcake into the disposable plates, so they'd be like "aww" after they finished.

Later on oddly.... I was called cupcake, by someone I was truly in love with that left me behind. 

Cupcake apparently has stuck with me. 😕

cupcake nom GIF

• Heart 1

On 6/18/2021 at 10:07 PM, PoptartBarbie said:

I just like princess. or baby . I call my SO whatever they want to be called. I love making other people as happy as they can be  

Princess is so cute. But I dont believe that would ever fit me 😂 I'm too strange. & my significant others are like "nah you're a cupcake, boo, a runaway bride" I could definitely see you being called a princess though! ❤

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

Princess is so cute. But I dont believe that would ever fit me 😂 I'm too strange. & my significant others are like "nah you're a cupcake, boo, a runaway bride" I could definitely see you being called a princess though! ❤

thats like soooooo romantic,,,,,, sounding.  .... ya idk My bf doesn't call me a pet name though. I just like princess . I guess he might , he calls me "little love.  " because im really small and cute. which s*cks. I feel like I'm too cute and thats why we dont really do seggsy time. 

• Star 1

Sir. Like: "Yessir, I WILL wash these dishes right up." "Yessir, I WILL vacuum the living room, today." He works from home right now, and has little else to do. Why do I get to have all the joy of cleaning and cooking when I get home?

• Star 1

6 minutes ago, Blixie Bimber said:

Sir. Like: "Yessir, I WILL wash these dishes right up." "Yessir, I WILL vacuum the living room, today." He works from home right now, and has little else to do. Why do I get to have all the joy of cleaning and cooking when I get home?

I actually like that quite a bit too because its cute.... im really good at cute unfortunately. lol 

• Star 1

I don't really do pet names on purpose. It's not som*thing I really think about or make a point doing. It's som*thing that just evolves in my relationships. I suppose the closest I get is calling someone "love" like I'm British or som*thing, lol.

Other people have called me a myriad of pet names already previously mentioned. I don't really have a preference but don't really care for "babe." An ex also used to call me "pretty lady" and I liked that, but I don't want to be called that by someone else. I prefer unique pet names that are special to the person I'm involved with, non-transferable to other people. 😉

• Heart 1

Probably for me:

Babe

Baby

Sweetheart

if they’re grumpy I’ll say well good morning sunshine lol 

it really depends on your partner, what feels comfortable, and so forth. Like my ex id call him love bug.. and that cute endearment aged like cottage cheese so 🤮🤮

I once got called Panda Boo cuz everyone calls me Manda Panda. I haven’t really given any other besides Babe, Hun, sweetheart etc. 😅😅 guess I’ve been out of dating scene for awhile that nothing really sounds to impressive to me xD 

DAWW, guess I'm in the same boat as "OldGreqq" on this one, I understand completely why they may think and feel that way.. Everyone is different and get unique ones from me lol so whatever really comes out ((OH MY MF GOD, jkjk >xD)) Though some are special, they just so happen to fit the person lol like I've been called "Mean A**" or som*thing a lot. "Yes Thanks and I would like a Diet Coke to go with that" jkjk : D

• Star 1

On 6/18/2021 at 10:01 PM, Jax said:

What's your favorite pet name someone has called you and what do you call your significant other? I call my other half Darling, Baby, Sweetheart, and some others

To be honest, I like to call my SO a pet name based on his personality. But with my current SO, I'm not really sure what pet name I should call them. They're personality is humourous and nerdy and I absolutely love it. Any ideas on what pet name I should give them?