What’s the most embarrassing moment you can remember?

There's always that k*d in high school that everyone hates. You don't ever wanna be caught talking to them. If people see you talking to them. They just give you that funny look or scoff at you for even exchanging words with them. That's embarrassing.

This k*d came up and started talking to me. I just knew it was time to book. I didn't want to be roped right in with him reputation wise.

I really didn't want to ruin it with this girl I was wanting to go out with and the ladt thing I wanted her to hear was that I was talking to the school outcast. 

2 minutes ago, pinkagaricus said:

@t********d People can be so f’d up seriously, i wouldn’t judge someone for who they’re friends with 

That's k ids for you. I didn't really have a lot of male friends. Maybe 1 or 3 guys I'd hang out with. I dedicated a lot of my time  alone doing my own thing or with that girl I was sleeping with. That was my routine back in 2004.

• Heart 1

31 minutes ago, pinkagaricus said:

@t********d It’s shocking that people actually care what you chose to do with your life, but at least you still talked to him reguardless of how people acted

Not for very long. There was a reason no one liked him.

He h***sed g*rls and everyone said he would try to sneak j*rking off in class.

It wasn't anything he hadn't brought on to himself. 

I just so happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when he came up and said hi. 

So I was very young, my sisters both puked in my lap at the same time in the back seat of our car because I was holding a fish basket (like for fish and chips) - Obviously the fish basket was full of holes, so, I got puke all over me.

I barely remember it... but it was really bad.

Here's som*thing that happened to me today. I already shared some pretty embarrassing moments..

Anyway for some reason today I said "Have a nice d...ie...ay" to a checkout lady....

I mean I hope she had a nice day. But I also hope one day she has a nice ending of life. A peaceful experience. Some times people exit this life in dumb ways, and painful ways. So my slip up wasn't entirely bad...? 

But anyway, embarrassed even 9 hours later. 

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

When I was a little girl, we went to pick up my dad from the Airport  when he came home from the war. I was so excited that my dad was coming back that I ran up to another soldier thinking it was my dad. When I realized it was not my dad 🤭

• Elites
7 hours ago, Onision said:

So I was very young, my sisters both puked in my lap at the same time in the back seat of our car because I was holding a fish basket (like for fish and chips) - Obviously the fish basket was full of holes, so, I got puke all over me.

I barely remember it... but it was really bad.

🤭I’m sorry it was probably more embarrassing for them though tbh

5 hours ago, Sheila said:

When I was a little girl, we went to pick up my dad from the Airport  when he came home from the war. I was so excited that my dad was coming back that I ran up to another soldier thinking it was my dad. When I realized it was not my dad 🤭

Ahh I know what it’s like to walk up to the wrong person asdhgffhhd it’s ok!

6 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

Here's som*thing that happened to me today. I already shared some pretty embarrassing moments..

Anyway for some reason today I said "Have a nice d...ie...ay" to a checkout lady....

I mean I hope she had a nice day. But I also hope one day she has a nice ending of life. A peaceful experience. Some times people exit this life in dumb ways, and painful ways. So my slip up wasn't entirely bad...? 

But anyway, embarrassed even 9 hours later. 

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

Don’t feel bad about it she probably didn’t take it the wrong way!

7 hours ago, t*rminated said:

Not for very long. There was a reason no one liked him.

He h***sed g*rls and everyone said he would try to sneak j*rking off in class.

It wasn't anything he hadn't brought on to himself. 

I just so happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when he came up and said hi. 

I can see why now lol that’s so creepy 🙃

• Star 2

Ok so this is gr*ss but

I was in like first grade, was walking with my birth dad to the doctors, it was a really long walk up like two highways and past the mall and it was just a HIKE lmao anyway about halfway I had to take a mondo dook, but the only thing we were near was a business park. So my dad was like “oh just go behind this dumpster, I’ll find you som*thing to wipe with” and like, I had no choice at all lmao so I did, and he made fun of my afterwards saying I had dragged my *** on the ground like a dog, and said he was gonna tell my friends when we got home, which he did. My one friend from back then that I still talk to still brings it up. 

• Elites
30 minutes ago, Bellamy said:

Ok so this is gr*ss but

I was in like first grade, was walking with my birth dad to the doctors, it was a really long walk up like two highways and past the mall and it was just a HIKE lmao anyway about halfway I had to take a mondo dook, but the only thing we were near was a business park. So my dad was like “oh just go behind this dumpster, I’ll find you som*thing to wipe with” and like, I had no choice at all lmao so I did, and he made fun of my afterwards saying I had dragged my *** on the ground like a dog, and said he was gonna tell my friends when we got home, which he did. My one friend from back then that I still talk to still brings it up. 

Aw man that’s just cruel he shouldn’t have humiliated you like that 

3 hours ago, pinkagaricus said:

I can see why now lol that’s so creepy 🙃

He eventually moved and went to another school. No one liked him there either from what I heard.

Honestly though. I'm surprised he didn't bring a gun to school and go full on Columbine because of how many people bullied him. 

• Heart 1

• Elites
24 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

Back when I was in high school, I coughed and farted at the same time in class. I was sitting in front of someone too. No one said anything or laughed so maybe they didn't hear it? 😂

That reminds me of when my stomach used to make loud noises but only when the class is quiet 😆