Hey just signed up as an elite. Now what? New to anything like this

• Elites

😆 thankyou.

Everything I've seen of onision supporters, they seem either logical or wanna be a 3rd so I'm a bit nervous.

I'm just someone who admittedly went back and forth with onision in terms of opinion, but ultimately landed on, he's not someone who deserves the treatment he received. I'm relatively old (37) so bit of a boomer, I get lost very easy on sites like this, and so have just replied to one of his tweets asking for guidance, but that tweet was under my maiden name 'evans'

• Elites

Just tried to do that, think my phone is glitching out, as it kept saying 'done' but clearly wasn't. I'm no troll. I believe I'm relatively well balanced with my opinions but admit I can be wrong at times. I was a former patreon who withdrew support believing he was guilty, then as things transpired, regretted my opinion

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Samantha Littlewood said:

Just tried to do that, think my phone is glitching out, as it kept saying 'done' but clearly wasn't. I'm no troll. I believe I'm relatively well balanced with my opinions but admit I can be wrong at times. I was a former patreon who withdrew support believing he was guilty, then as things transpired, regretted my opinion

Don't feel too bad, I had people I knew my whole life, literally not even talk to me about it but rather jump to crazy conclusions - I wish they and everyone else would look at https://www.onision.com (bottom of the page) to see the extensively doc*mented proof of my position (as my position has been consistent for many years) --- but some people don't know what love is, what honor or respect is - they only know their feelings and ignorance. It's a bummer bro.

• Heart 3

• Elites
5 minutes ago, Allycat said:

@t********dI'm still new that's my excuse lol but next payday i will for sure

I don't think you need to explain yourself, my financial circ*mstances are different to everyone else's, I can afford this right now, you are still supporting within your budget. You don't need to explain yourself. Truthfully after everything this bloke has been through, I'm just glad there's people who think like I do and support where they can when his income was unfairly removed

• Heart 2

• Elites

Twitter is a tox*c platform, so get why you would dodge it. Really trying to upload pic to prove I'm no troll, it won't let me so will post pics to prove now. Because for some reason the exact same pics I try and upload as profile pics are too large but I can attach them to messages. Dont know how to reduce their size though. Proof following x

Same photoScreenshot_20210619-003254_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ff60e0a0f71dfa27ca20dd996c6c805d.jpg

Screenshot_20210619-001136_Twitter.jpg

UK time BTW x

• Heart 1