🧡turn ons?💛

On 6/18/2021 at 5:55 PM, Allycat said:

What's one thing about someone that turns you on or draws you to them? Mine are eyes, sense of humor, and smile and the ability to put up with my sarcasm dean winchester GIF

On 6/13/2021 at 12:33 AM, Onision said:

All ELITES who respond to this will get 500 rank points. All IMMORTALS will get 100 points!

What is the purpose of points? THERE ISN'T REALLY ANY THEY'RE JUST SHINY!

Princess Friendship Day GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom

Confidence and the ability to start a conversation. I've been on too many dates with women that are either "too shy" or claim that they "don't know what to talk about". I'll carry a lot of things, but carrying a conversation can only go for so long.

Beyond that...I'm open minded. I have preferences for certain body features, but nothing that's an absolute must have.  

On 6/18/2021 at 6:40 PM, brittniisundae said:

Good heart, shows an interest people, animals, environment. Smarter than me (but doesn't flaunt it in my face 😅 eh. I don't care if it's funny) creativity. A want to put effort into connecting. I like people who wear glasses...dark hair or dyed hair. Lovely eyes and a specific type of hands for some reason 🤨 

I love this!

Trustworthy and someone Who makes me feel safe. Im not quite sure How to word my bedroom turn OKs though lol they are def not PG 13 but I'm pretty much down for ALOT of things to keep it interesting and exciting. I'm def one of those that live to het choked right to passing out (which is why I need that whole trustworthy and safe Thing. i def like watching ****. No shame in my game. I'm very sarcastic and witty so I need someone who can be the same back to me wo taking s***t to seriously. I dunno. I guess I'm complicated and that is why I'm single 😂  

9 minutes ago, Carrie joplin said:

I love this!

Trustworthy and someone Who makes me feel safe. Im not quite sure How to word my bedroom turn OKs though lol they are def not PG 13 but I'm pretty much down for ALOT of things to keep it interesting and exciting. I'm def one of those that live to het choked right to passing out (which is why I need that whole trustworthy and safe Thing. i def like watching ****. No shame in my game. I'm very sarcastic and witty so I need someone who can be the same back to me wo taking s***t to seriously. I dunno. I guess I'm complicated and that is why I'm single 😂  

Sorry....my auto correct is complete garbage....

There are many ways to get turned on if you’re asking me that. To put it blatantly obvious, If I had to describe all of the things that *turned me on* per say i feel like this paragraph would be incredibly explicit so I will simply leave it at that. Ha that says a lot reading back on that to myself oops. If I had to rephrase what I am into in another person per say it is personality, honesty, trust, and respect. Unrelated to the topic friendship to me if it does exist *bad joke* is compromise and to be equal. I’m more into a persons soul versus a persons looks although when someone is really cute....it’s also a major plus. *kinda made me laugh out loud reading that again* and I just meant I don’t know I know what I meant I’m just spiritual so I utilized the word in that sense like that. I am the type of person that tries to see the good in everyone, mainly reflecting it back on myself because my whole life I have had a hard time self accepting myself. Can’t always think for everyone although what I am trying to say is that for some reason deep down inside I think that everyone is beautiful in their own way shape and form. 

On 7/7/2021 at 1:29 AM, Iampinecone said:

I think the things that turn me on the most has to be someone who is humble, a great sense of humor, and someone who makes me smile every time we talk about anything. They could literally be talking to me about what the fishes in the aquarium have been doing and that will set it off for me. I also am a large fan of cuddling.

Humble. That’s the word I was looking for myself. I like the way you answered this. Probably because I can relate =]

Edited by Steff

Isn't it just melt when someone says "give me an idea, you help me build off of my ideas" 😂 Really? Oh.....yes, dear. You can have my brain for a moment. Take what you need. 🤣 I guess it goes back to a person saying that they believe in you, in some way. ❤ 

On 7/17/2021 at 12:03 PM, Onision said:

I think moral and financial responsibility is hot. Having standards and standing by them as well as making good decisions for yourself consistently.

Agreed. Def goes into the whole trustworthy area for me. I need someone who will take up For me even when I'm not around. 

Honesty is hot... like, telling people about your shortcomings - additionally working on self-improvement, genuinely trying - very cool.

Also, not eating all the good food in the fridge so there is nothing left for anyone else? Hot. Being considerate? Nice.

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

• Heart 2

18 minutes ago, Onision said:

Honesty is hot... like, telling people about your shortcomings - additionally working on self-improvement, genuinely trying - very cool.

Also, not eating all the good food in the fridge so there is nothing left for anyone else? Hot. Being considerate? Nice.

That part though! 🎯

• Elites

If anyone simply knows what they are talking about. It could be the anatomy of a worm and I’d still be interested as I melt through the floor.  Also fixing things. Whatever it be, I’ll watch and try to learn as I passionately wait to drag you into the room to help you relax after working so hard..

On 7/19/2021 at 3:26 AM, Onision said:

Honesty is incredibly hot 🖤 I would have to agree on this cuz when you got that it’s like you know whatever they tell ya the good and bad they aren’t hiding anything 🖤🖤 

• Heart 1

I think gorgeous eyes can be incredibly att**ctive. When someone gives a certain look it can make you feel all sizzled 

Plus confidence and a good sense of humour. 

And good tongue action 👅lol 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

On 6/18/2021 at 4:40 PM, brittniisundae said:

Good heart, shows an interest people, animals, environment. Smarter than me (but doesn't flaunt it in my face 😅 eh. I don't care if it's funny) creativity. A want to put effort into connecting. I like people who wear glasses...dark hair or dyed hair. Lovely eyes and a specific type of hands for some reason 🤨 

OMG man hands

Relieved to know I'm not the only one physically att**cted to hands. 🤣

I like Corpse Husband's hands

84bc15ac88ff85c197df50a8e4a76dce.jpg

• Star 1

27 minutes ago, Two said:

OMG man hands

Relieved to know I'm not the only one physically att**cted to hands. 🤣

I like Corpse Husband's hands

84bc15ac88ff85c197df50a8e4a76dce.jpg

😆 yes! I've complimented people on their hands before. And its a different thank you, but I suppose it's a weird compliment. I like that certain grip too. 😏 ❤ thanks for relating 🤣 💕 I'm relieved too

• Heart 1

On 7/7/2021 at 8:41 AM, Misa_Amane said:

Insanity always pleased me. 

I've been with a few crazies before. I'll pass.

Once in high school way back in 2005 I got with this girl, I thought she was pretty and funny, her parents had her committed for talking about killing people and she thr*eat*ened to stab my friend in the throat if he didn't leave her alone. She showed me this huge buck knife and was acting crazy and talking about it. 

Then last year, I was with another really unstable woman. I had to get out of that relationship. I feared for myself and my ch*ildren. Som*thing  severely wrong was going on with her. 

So no. If I got with someone who was really crazy and som*thing bad happened to me and my k*ids because I upset them. That'd be on me. 

My sister is a police officer and she got with another cop at work for a while. He turned out to be really unstable and controlling. He was starting to beat her and he thr***ened to make false allegations that she was a*busing her son and would call DFS on her. He left marks on my sister and t*hreatened to m*urder her and hide her body if she ever told on him. She told my ex wife, who told me, I told my brother who got really irate who then ran to our parents. So our parents got involved and my sister took him to court and she filed a lawsuit against him. He lost his badge and then he left town. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Star 1