🧡turn ons?💛

Good heart, shows an interest people, animals, environment. Smarter than me (but doesn't flaunt it in my face 😅 eh. I don't care if it's funny) creativity. A want to put effort into connecting. I like people who wear glasses...dark hair or dyed hair. Lovely eyes and a specific type of hands for some reason 🤨 

• Heart 4

Being honest, I had a talk about this with one of my besties(Migueeeloooon )

We set a "universal att**ction rule"

30% importance looks but it it's BASIC which means, for first instance there has to be physical att**ction. No matter if you are into feets, mullets, bold buts or whatever.

You know what I mean.

Then we have a 70% that we can distribute in different infinite combinations.

Most commonly if you are looking for a good partner, not just a "friend with benefits" you are going to focus more on good quality skills like:

Being smart/hard working/ future stability 25% OBLIGATORY

Compatible moral Ethic 30%

Making you experience that feeling of comfort and joy, adrenaline, your hormones go craaaaazyyyyy 10% OBLIGATORY 

Having a nice chat 5% (if the experience it's mind-blowing it can lead to add extra points)

**BASIC(human animal instinct)

**OBLIGATORY (every evolved zodiac sign requires that)

I've said a lot of things but in facts it is so objective it ended feeling empty 

• Heart 2

It’s a major turn on for me when a guy has a deep voice, is a few inches taller then 5’5, nice body, eyes that aren't brown, cute personality, dominant in bed but knows how to have an off switch, and this might sound sorta weird but I like a age gap. Not like 40 year age gap but like a 7 or 8 one. I feel like I’m oversharing. 

For females, I dig someone who is plus size.

Thank you  🙇 

Edited by Lexxi
  • Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Lexxi said:

It’s a major turn on for me when a guy has a deep voice, is a few inches taller then 5’5, nice body, eyes that aren't brown, cute personality, dominant in bed but knows how to have an off switch, and this might sound sorta weird but I like a age gap. Not like 40 year age gap but like a 7 or 8 one. I feel like I’m oversharing. 

For females, I dig someone who is plus size.

Thank you  🙇 

That's awesome @Lexxi thank you for sharing!Cartoon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I have to click with someone on a personal level. I’m not into the way most guys look. So I mean anyone who can legit just listen to me . , give me time . And not brush me off . Plus I’m more into g*rls . 

Love is love as long as your happy and they treat you right that's all that matters!I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

I'm not shallow or anything. But I like my women curvy and not tall. I'm 59 so maybe my height or shorter. I like long hair on women. Decent teeth. I do like when we have things and qualities in common. 

• Heart 1

If you are a woman with a small frame, pale skin, dark hair, and light eyes, i will absolutely melt

If you are an unconventionally att**ctive man who is damaged and emotionally unavailable, I will also melt

Also, I'm a switch, so it's best if I can be dominant sometimes, regardless of gender 😈

Black And White Shrug GIF

• Heart 1

I don't have any one specific turn on or type per se. I tend to like guys with dark hair and light eyes, but I also like exotic looking men. Other traits I'm drawn to are long hair, tattoos, piercings (tasteful ones...like, no gauged ears the size of your head). I like quirky / unique attitudes, sometimes even that cute nerdy looking type. I generally don't give preppy guys or jocks a second glance. I like muscles, but I like skinny bean poles too. I DON'T like overly muscled guys with veins popping out everywhere and thick neck or no neck guys because they have so many muscles. I like people who have a certain style or flair: punkish, metal, goth, hippie, biker, or even a hot cowboy, lol. Any kind of accent I find adorable also. And cheekbones! High cheekbones. A guy doesn't have to have any of these traits to turn me on if they have the right personality. But based solely on looks, this is what will make me look twice and be intrigued. 

• Heart 1

• Elites

I like being controlled and getting choked. I also love being degraded during... "Bed time" if the guy is a freak, then I love it. But yeah ig the personality is good. HAHA JKJK obv good humour and mature

• Heart 1

• Elites
Posted (edited)

Can’t pick just one so..

Having musical talent, smiles, good sarcasm, even if they “can’t dance” dancing, an adventurous drive, uhm yes having a good playlist is a turn on,, having passion, sharp teeth, personal hygiene & wearing black 💀 

forgot most importantly; gamers

Edited by Leaf_
  • Star 1

I think the things that turn me on the most has to be someone who is humble, a great sense of humor, and someone who makes me smile every time we talk about anything. They could literally be talking to me about what the fishes in the aquarium have been doing and that will set it off for me. I also am a large fan of cuddling.

• Star 1

1 hour ago, Leaf_ said:

Can’t pick just one so..

Having musical talent, smiles, good sarcasm, even if they “can’t dance” dancing, an adventurous drive, uhm yes having a good playlist is a turn on,, having passion, sharp teeth, personal hygiene & wearing black 💀 

forgot most importantly; gamers

Sharp teeth? That's a unique one. 👌

• Heart 1