Which one is Onision's favorite Onision channel?

Nicka

5 minutes ago, hhana2859 said:

I probably like flashy images the most, they are always interesting, witty and can be useful

Mmmm… if only YouTube didn’t push me to the bottom of most all search results and stop suggesting most all my videos…

4 minutes ago, Onision said:

Mmmm… if only YouTube didn’t push me to the bottom of most all search results and stop suggesting most all my videos…

So this might seem like a dumb question, but I don't watch much YouTube except for music videos. So how does their algorithm work? When you say the algorithm doesn't reward your type of content, how do you know that beforehand? Are you able to predict the algorithm because you know what it is?

15 minutes ago, Onision said:

Thats s***tty, its hard to get new people on your chanel that way, there are still people who enjoy your videos but it would probably be much more motivating if new people come that are not spreading negativity. The whole situation is messed up and i cant think of good solution, but if you enjoy making videos make them, some people will enjoy them.

1 hour ago, OldGreqq said:

So this might seem like a dumb question, but I don't watch much YouTube except for music videos. So how does their algorithm work? When you say the algorithm doesn't reward your type of content, how do you know that beforehand? Are you able to predict the algorithm because you know what it is?

In the YouTube analytics it tells you what percent of your views came from YouTube's suggested videos - mine used to be 60%+ every time. After controversy, it dropped to less than 10. YouTube ended my channels algorithmically, then they took my partnership - over rumors.

• Heart 1

28 minutes ago, Onision said:

In the YouTube analytics it tells you what percent of your views came from YouTube's suggested videos - mine used to be 60%+ every time. After controversy, it dropped to less than 10. YouTube ended my channels algorithmically, then they took my partnership - over rumors.

I see. So they removed you from the equation making your videos an impossible outcome. So does people watching your videos still help you? Like if fans promoted them and people watched them?