Plastic surgery: How far is too far?

Unless it's for medical reasons it's to far in my opinion 🤷‍♀️ yes I have large natural tittys and if I dont wear a bra and have to run for my life I'd knock myself out but that's just my opinion on jt

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

I agree with medical reasons... but whatever. I personally thought about it. (My nose was broken so it looks weird to me, but I can still breathe. Plus I don't have people pointing it out.) I feel like if you start to look way too unnatural it could possibly hurt you in your future physically. I hope that didn't sound judgey. 😕 Personally I don't mind what other people do, it just worries me sometimes ( like are they/will they be mentally and physically)

• Heart 3

Yep yep, if som*thing is disfigured or causing hardship sure - but ultimately, someone else's body = their right to decide... but yeah, it would be nice to have people not scare me.

schitts creek deal with it GIF by CBC

• Funny 2

On 6/23/2021 at 6:44 PM, Sierra said:

I personally would never get plastic surgery but how much is too much? That's the individual's choice..if you like the Joan Rivers look, go for it 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Of course you wouldn't Sierra, you don't have any noticeable flaws.

I don’t think I would ever get plastic surgery, that’s probably me being too scared. The most body modifying thing I ever want is more tattoos haha. Maybe a piercing or two. But who knows I could be boring 💕

Edited by Skoobie123

How far is too far is in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I would not get plastic surgery for purely cosmetic reasons. For others who have, I think when it gets to a point that it looks unnatural then it is too far. When your skin starts looking plastic or gets that warped look from being altered too much, then it's too far. If it's noticeable to anyone who doesn't know you that you've had plastic surgery, then it's probably too far.

I don't group people who have plastic surgery for true medical reasons because of an accident, or a cleft lip, or som*thing of that nature into this category.

To each their own, people have a right to do whatever they want to their own bodies.

On 6/23/2021 at 5:49 PM, paperandsky said:

If you go so far that it becomes a threat to your health

I’ll add that it is also too far when it looks obvious.. it should look natural and you shouldn’t be able to tell. That can happen with only one procedure though. Also it depends on what your goal is. I guess some people don’t want/care about looking natural.

Edited by paperandsky