Do you ever wish you were rich?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I'd rather just have enough to know I'm okay

Really? I want to be so rich that I can crap in golden toilet and have a toilet paper roll made out of $1 hundred dollar bills on it to wipe my a ss with.

I want a huge mansion with a giant  pool and a nice sports car.

Basically yeah. I would love to be as wealthy and as golden as Trump. The guy literally is so rich that he glows gold. 

Look at that orange hue on the man. He's glowing rich!

WBOLH62.jpg

Edited by Terminated

Tbh I feel like me being born rich would be the only way I could have succeeded in life bc as it stands, I have to work in order to live, but whenever I get a job I have an existential crisis bc I'm working to fund a life I don't even want so it's very hard for me to hold down a job for more than a couple months. Most of my problems in life stem from the fact that I don't know how to be financially stable. So yeah i don't want to be rich so i can like have a yacht an vacation on a private island, I just wish i had enough money to last me until i unalive bc there's realistically no way i can work 9-5s for decades. I actually think about this a lot lmao I was not meant to work in order to live bc I barely want to live in the first place so like how can i convince myself to work 40 hours a week? I can't. So basically...me being born poor and depressed was a curse that will definitely lead to my dem*se lmao

On 6/18/2021 at 11:53 AM, brittniisundae said:

I'd rather just have enough to know I'm okay, and that my friends and family don't struggle during tough times.

Rich enough to enjoy a treat sometimes. 

season 6 squid's visit GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Agreed. That’s how my grandma was. She had no desire to be rich and their lifestyles didn’t impress her. She probably would have wanted to help other people with her money more than anything else if she was rich. 

• Star 1

On 11/11/2021 at 4:02 PM, summerlusk said:

Agreed. That’s how my grandma was. She had no desire to be rich and their lifestyles didn’t impress her.

If most people really wanted to be rich, the rich wouldn't be 1% of us. Most of us just want to be happy.

• Star 1