How often do you buy pets?

I got a hamster for my k***s but it died after a year and I can't keep fish alive for nothing! I'd love a dog or cat but the pet deposit is outrageous for my apartment so waiting till we get a house for that! Cute Cat GIF

33 minutes ago, Allycat said:

I got a hamster for my k***s but it died after a year and I can't keep fish alive for nothing! I'd love a dog or cat but the pet deposit is outrageous for my apartment so waiting till we get a house for that! 

It was where I lived when I had my 2 bedroom apartment. A dog or cat deposit was 300 dollars an animal. Plus it said in my lease that they would raise my rent by 70 dollars a month. I was like "screw that." they did however say that I could get an iguana or fish. Which I never did until I moved to my house. 

• Heart 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Allycat said:

Always wanted an iguana or turtle 

I'd rather have a tortoise. You just feed them veggies and they're good to go.  If you have an aquarium with a turtle. You have to clean it more often. While tortoises live in terrariums. You don't have to maintenance those as much. My issue with the turtles is you need a 40 to 60 gallon tank the bigger they get and those don't come cheap. When they're little you can get away with using a 10 gallon tank from Wal-Mart for a while.  

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1

21 hours ago, t*rminated said:

How often do you visit the pet store and buy pets?

What do you buy? Fish? Birds? 

I usually adopt them, or be friend them if they are wild animals(horses, wild cute fox, wild dogs, fishes that jump in rivers, etc)

Or sometimes when there were people that needed someone to take care of their puppie for a short period of time, I was always the one to trust .

Sometimes people would give me a cute fish, or turtle, or hamster, or keko, or bird as a present and I would take care of them.

I used to adopt my older brother's " failed girlfriend present attempt".

Umm I cannot denny I may have played with certain kittens/puppies that were in an animal shop . In fact I used to love visiting them. 

Me and my girlfriend go out and buy fish from this pet store all of the time. She's really good at keeping up with the tanks and making sure the PH levels and Ammonia levels are good. So far we have 3 tanks. A 10 gallon, and 20 gallon, and a 40 gallon.