Should I feel bad about being a home body?

• Elites

Since I was about 15 I stopped thinking going out all the time was fun, I wasn’t interested in what my friends wanted to do I’m not into clubbing or partying and i started becoming the type of person that doesn’t go through with plans if it involves a place I don’t want to be. I’m not saying home is the only place I’m comfortable but I wasn’t as “party animal” as most people I met.

I think your amazing how you are .....we all have flaws and quirks but thats what makes you the person you are ...we are all living this life for the first time no one is perfect and nor should we strive to be just be the best you that you can be  dr suess said those who matter dont mind...and those that mind don't matter 

• Heart 2

No. I'm mostly  a homebody myself. While you have people that want to travel and get some miles on their soul and hit up places like Florida, California, and New York. I'm not so easily moved by those goals. I prefer to stay in Missouri. I honestly think I get it from my grandfather. He doesn't like leaving town very often. But....I wont lie. I do want to go back to Las Vegas. That was fun.