💔rant💔

You know what grinds my gears? That I'm still broken and devastated over the breakup and its not even effecting him at all...am I just not worth missing or was I never good enough to begin with?

IMG_20210613_140941_853.jpg

men break up differently than us girls do ..... at first a man will think hes over you until he goes out into the world and see theres was no one like you ,

by then you will have moved on ....thats when they want you back

girl if i was you .....focus on being the best you and wait for love to find you and it will just stop searching so hard!happy love you GIF by Target

• Heart 1

@Allycat From a male's point of view. You look like you could have any man that you wanted. I'm sure you get hit on quite often. 

- Have you thought about looking for someone else?

- Do you really want to be with a man who ignores you, treats you like sh*t, and hasn't given you a second thought? 

- Have you thought about what @Allycat deserves, wants, and needs in her life?

- Do you really think you deserve this man?

- IS there truly no one else?

- My most important question. Why do you want this man to validate your feelings and yourself? Is it now a challenge to get him back so you can feel that you're important? You already are important. This man just took you for granted and you're having trouble understand and comprehending his behavior towards you. 

Here's what I want for you.  I want you to get angry. I want you to get selfish. I want @Allycat to go out and take what is rightfully hers. Your ex is a goat. Lions do not sleep with goats. I want you to raise your standards as high and within reason as you can. Go out and find a man that will buy you things like gifts, dinner, and spoil the h**l out of you. Find a man that will go out of his way to spend time with you. They aren't too hard to find and it's not too good to be true. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1

• Elites

Some times we miss the good times, what could’ve been, and the person who was on there best behavior. I would think it ended for a reason. Just remind yourself even if you feel like the person was right for you, if he isn’t bothered by it maybe you weren’t that for him. But some people fight battles behind closed doors. Doesn’t mean youre not a great person! There’s always so much more out there and you can’t move forward reliving the past 🤗