🤩 Best Weekend Activities? 🤩

2 hours ago, Allycat said:

Hello beautiful people! Its friday anyone have anything exciting going on this weekend?

My daughter is coming back from my ex mother-in-law's. She and my son spent an entire month and a few weeks with her. My son is staying another week. He says he's not ready to come home.

You have anything going on this weekend?

@t********d I'm excited you get to see your babies! My daughter had her kindergarten graduation today and then I'm taking both kiddos to the park later and probably see how the weekend plays out might take them to the water park not sure 

2 minutes ago, Allycat said:

@t********d I'm excited you get to see your babies! My daughter had her kindergarten graduation today and then I'm taking both kiddos to the park later and probably see how the weekend plays out might take them to the water park not sure 

There's no water parks where I live. Just some sh*tty public pool. When I was married and lived in Panama City, Florida.

They had Shipwreck Island which is a giant water park. I thought it was fun. But being so pale complected. I'd burn and peel.