Were You On The Old Onision Forum?

Admin

9 hours ago, Onision said:

If you were… which one?

I've been on a few. A lot of them got deleted over the years. Here are some that I'm currently on. The Terminator forum s*cks. It's inactive and it looks half ***. 

forumpromotion.net

japan-legend.com

atheistrepublic.com

discussionhub.io

• Star 1

11 minutes ago, Allycat said:

Sadly no but wish I had @Onision I really only found out about you thru the tv show and I didnt think you were treated fairly at all

Agreed. What happened was he was in a tox*c relationship. Neither of them got along. They broke up. Instead of moving on. She played v****m and obviously had connections and instead of staying out of it. People chose sides. It became a witch hunt. Now a lot of people want to see our man burn. 

No one is getting the full story. It's honestly not anyone's business why Onision's relationship failed. But well. His ex has made it everyone's business now when those people should have chose to stay out of it. It would have been the moral thing to do. 

Why did I choose to side with Onision?

Because I've been accused of sh*t and treated unfairly myself by people. He's an underdog in all this. No one ever asked for his side of the story like they would have in a court of law. This whole thing is one sided and it's bullsh*t. The mature thing was for his ex to keep her godd*amn mouth shut and not get everyone involved to fight her battle for her. 

The mature thing to do when you break up. Is just move on. Has his ex moved on? Why h*ll no! She's not going to move on until she's made sure he's lost everything. It's needs to stop and the media needs to quit aging it on. They won't. As long as they get ratings. They will immorally keep throwing the fuel on the fire. They don't care if they help the b*tch ruin his life. 

Edited by Terminated

@t********d similar situation happend to me...my ex is a retired wrestler his old manager has a podcast and ranted on about me 3 different times calling me a crazy bitxh and a st*lker etc...and even got donations so he could read emails between me and my ex it seriously made me ill... so I relate to @Onision alot

• Heart 1

On 6/18/2021 at 6:56 AM, Allycat said:

@t********d similar situation happend to me...my ex is a retired wrestler his old manager has a podcast and ranted on about me 3 different times calling me a crazy bitxh and a st*lker etc...and even got donations so he could read emails between me and my ex it seriously made me ill... so I relate to @Onision alot

My question is most always "Who broke up with who?"

Generally the ranting comes from that... or another place depending on the answer.

• Heart 1

I was briefly before it got deleted. I don’t know if I ever posted tho. It looked a lot like this one did. 
I was WAY into forums back in the day tho. I’m getting back into forums now. 

did anyone else have a vampire freaks account or just me 😂

On 8/12/2021 at 11:04 AM, LadyDaigona said:

I was briefly before it got deleted. I don’t know if I ever posted tho. It looked a lot like this one did. 
I was WAY into forums back in the day tho. I’m getting back into forums now. 

did anyone else have a vampire freaks account or just me 😂

I go through phases... like sometimes I feel it, sometimes I don't... forums come and go as a result --- but in the case of this forum --- y'all prepaid it, so I can't bail. Just have to wait for myself to come around lol.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1