Thank You For This Forum Onision!

Thanks for making the forum. I'm glad we kind of met. You could say this place is your altar.

I'm not going to lie @Onision. I've only watched maybe a total of 10 minutes of your content spread out amongst maybe 4 or 10 uploads. 

I spend most of my time on forums, playing Guild Wars 2, binge watching tv shows & movies amongst other things. 

But when I did see you on YouTube. I thought you'd be the next Tom Greene. I thought. This guy is going to be in comedies and tv shows. 

I'm not one of your typical followers. But what got my attention is your charisma and humor in the videos.

Then I was watching tv and I see this girl talking sh*t about you and I do my impression of Samuel L Jackson's "What the h*ll? Motha fucha please!"

Saw you had this place going. I decided I'd join.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

57 minutes ago, Allycat said:

Most times I've smiled in the past 2 months that's for sure!

I'm very sensitive to people's energy and the energy is amazing from the few people I've already met and of course @Onision as wellGood Vibes Animation GIF by joeyahlbum

I mean it’s cool you guys are getting positive vibes - the mods and I face a bit more than y’all see. Lotta bizarre folks out there.

I’m glad we can keep people smiling.

• Heart 2

10 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

lollll ...... im personally a bit toooo open with literally everyone. i type exactly how I would talk . and im a bit too wordy . I would h**e me if I weren't me . ... i also might h**e me anyways. 

XD i ran out of reactions so here ❤️

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

8 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

lollll ...... im personally a bit toooo open with literally everyone. i type exactly how I would talk . and im a bit too wordy . I would h**e me if I weren't me . ... i also might h**e me anyways. 

Awww nooo. You're great. I like wordy people. You're honest + You're so cool. ❤❤❤🌟

• Heart 1