Trisha Paytas, Ethan & Keemstar Story Explained

Admin

So... anyone know what's up with these three?

This is all I've heard:

1. Trisha Paytas and Ethan are no longer doing podcasts... why?

2. Keemstar lost sponsorship with G-Fuel because of som*thing that happened on h3h3... what?

I'm generally confused. Any of you keeping up?

2 minutes ago, Sierra said:

I'm sure someone else can explain as I haven't follwed any of this drama, but I do know it was the guy from h3h3 that was doing podcasts with Trisha, not Keem

Yeah that was a brain-flop there... anyway... I've noticed Trisha winds up at war with pretty much everyone she works with... meanwhile I can relate, socializing can be difficult when you're from totally different backgrounds and were raised differently I guess.

20 minutes ago, lilith said:

I didn't pay enough attention to that topic to really say, but regarding Trisha I've lately been paying attention to her situation with Gabbie Hanna. 

What happened with Gabbie?

10 minutes ago, Onision said:

What happened with Gabbie?

As far as I’ve gathered, they were having problems for a while. If I got it right, years ago Trisha slept with someone Gabbie knew, Gabbie told the guy Trisha had an STD and should check with her because ‘Shane’ is the one who allegedly told her about the STD. I don’t think it was true? But Trisha has resented her, and recently Trisha went on Gabbie’s podcast and they got into it where Trisha started denying ever being friends with Gabbie, that she never met her and all that. The past few days Gabbie has provided receipts. Juxtaposed with how Trisha spoke to Gabby, sounds like Trisha was gaslighting her. I dunno. I try to keep up with silly stuff to stay occupied. But sounds like they’re both a hot mess.

1 hour ago, lilith said:

As far as I’ve gathered, they were having problems for a while. If I got it right, years ago Trisha slept with someone Gabbie knew, Gabbie told the guy Trisha had an STD and should check with her because ‘Shane’ is the one who allegedly told her about the STD. I don’t think it was true? But Trisha has resented her, and recently Trisha went on Gabbie’s podcast and they got into it where Trisha started denying ever being friends with Gabbie, that she never met her and all that. The past few days Gabbie has provided receipts. Juxtaposed with how Trisha spoke to Gabby, sounds like Trisha was gaslighting her. I dunno. I try to keep up with silly stuff to stay occupied. But sounds like they’re both a hot mess.

Sounds like stuff adults should probably be grown out of.

• Heart 1

Ethan thinks Trisha is sane,  that's where he went wrong. Trisha is nothing but a money grubbing wh@re, cant wait for her to fade away. If you watch Def Noodles, he literally covers her every day.....simp much? ✌🤣👍