🥤Energy drinks🥤

Caffeine is one of my must have! Huge fan of energy drinks I have to have one evreyday! I usually drink bang amd recently discovered the new mtn dew ones and some flavors are good but got to say my new favorite is the new summer red bull! What flavors or brands do you guys like?Energy Diamond GIF by Michael Shillingburg

• Heart 2

I generally try to not drink energy drinks. I already drink coffee every day, so you could say that is my energy drink.

If I was forced to choose an energy drink and given no other options, then I would choose just a regular green Monster. 

monster energy rainbow GIF

I can't have them. I'm too jittery and it makes my anxiety go out of control. Weird because I have a cup of tea in the morning and one at night. But I have a negative outlook on energy drinks because a dumb family member would drink a lot of them (and they were huge) during their pregnancy plus she did other things. 😔 Even on the can it says it's a no for pregnant women. Sorry if that seems small to some people but...ugh 🤦‍♀️

• Star 1

• Mod

I don't drink energy drinks anymore, but I did at one point when I was a teenager. Does anyone remember Vault energy drink? It was popular when I was in high school and it was my favorite drink back then.

35 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

I don't drink energy drinks anymore, but I did at one point when I was a teenager. Does anyone remember Vault energy drink? It was popular when I was in high school and it was my favorite drink back then.

I remember them! I didn't realize they stopped making them.

My anxiety is way too high to even think of having an energy drink. I suffer from anxieties on the daily. I give y’all beautiful gals props , as a silly joke not sure any amount of energy drink could actually get rid of the tired draining feeling I constantly have. That’s liiifeeee right : p 

do love me some coffee in the morning tho.

ps, hope y’all are having a good evening/day/night

❤️🛡🖤

As far as guys go, well my bro drinks em every so often. He’s a gamer like me. Literally though they aren’t healthy though if consumed on the daily and a lot. Hey not knocking on anyone who loves a nice energy drink because I do like the taste of some..... I feel like this goes for any dependency in life ya know and I do mean about moderation and there is pros and cons to everything in life ya know *my main phrase is ya know* Game fuel is slamming, so is Red Bull. 

15 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

I can't have them. I'm too jittery and it makes my anxiety go out of control. Weird because I have a cup of tea in the morning and one at night. But I have a negative outlook on energy drinks because a dumb family member would drink a lot of them (and they were huge) during their pregnancy plus she did other things. 😔 Even on the can it says it's a no for pregnant women. Sorry if that seems small to some people but...ugh 🤦‍♀️

Hey , I hear you completely. And no it’s not small to me. Take it from someone who had seen and been through it all. And someone who isn’t that close with much of my extended family. Honestly , tea is the best thing I love drinking tea! Especially if it’s got that natural melatonin in it. Overall though I have tea a lot too =]

Edited by Steff
  • Star 1

• Elites

I like sugar free Red Bull , white ultra monster it’s zero sugar and calories, and regular green monster.

I had gotten an addiction to them after working night shift and had put that to a stop. Now I simply enjoy homemade teas maybe a coffee every other week if that.

• Heart 1

I usually can't stand energy drinks because I taste the chemicals....which sounds silly.

I usually drink sparkling water mixed with vitamin c powder. Usually gives me the perk that I'm looking for. 

Like most I can’t drink them because they give me a lot of anxiety. My last energy drink was a sugar free redbull I had at work… I was driving home with my ex and I made him pull over so I could crap my brains out in a grocery store bathroom… so no… no energy drinks for me 😭😭😂😂dumb and dumber sudden realization GIF💩🚽