Music to Work/Study To

Onision

• 2 weeks later...

Lofi hip hop beats to relax/study to on YouTube 

I like it on in the background because it's something I don't have to actively listen to and it's v  relaxing. Also I play it while I take tests and I feel like I do better 😌

• 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Songs that lift you up when you're down

I have a bad habit of listening to sad music a little too much when I'm feeling depressed. Sometimes it helps, but often I find I'm just wallowing in the sadness. Because of that, I've started making myself listen to songs that break the spell and make me actually feel better. I'm hoping that you all will have some good picks. Here's some of mine: A Lanky Swede. - Yellow Lights A really pretty song written as from a parent to a ch*ld. Really comforting to hear that sort of unconditional lo

BlakouttheMM
    BlakouttheMM
    Music 2

Youtube's Autoplay Feature

Back a few years ago (2017/2018ish), I was pregnant and having a really hard time sleeping.  I started putting Uh Oh Bro on to listen to while I slept and it was pretty awesome. It kind of reminded me of falling asleep on a couch while listening to friends talking. Maybe I’m weird for finding that relaxing, but it was like the best thing ever. If I woke up in the middle of the night, I had someone I liked on the screen and would just watch it until I fell back asleep.    Well, one day I wak

Izarallia
    Izarallia
    Opinions 2

Tough about ~ The vampire diaries

Did you watch the serrie?  What did you like the most?  What didn't you like about it ?  Who is your favorite character? 

cool.dus.niet
    cool.dus.niet
    TV & Movies 2

I’m really struggling with my mental health at the moment

😕

Lunaris
    Lunaris
    Mind & Body 2

My toddler is maybe going to live with her dad

I don't know if I like it or not She maybe going to live there because I'm going to school afther summer afther that I have a job 36 hours a week. I will see her every 2 weeks a weekend in the vacation that I have I will have het also few Holliday days ofc. Its better I think but I have her living with me for almost a year.  I don't know how to feel about it...  But if she stay here she will go to a day care almost everyday I only see her with dinner and when she going to bed. So

cool.dus.niet
    cool.dus.niet
    Friends & Family 2

Have You Ever Made Peace With Enemies?

Have you ever really disliked someone in the beginning and suddenly you became friends, or even best friends? Tell your story!  

cool.dus.niet
    cool.dus.niet
    Mind & Body 2

Chat

Chat

You don't have permission to chat.