YouTubers you’ve met?

Idk if this was a topic before, if so my bad! 😝

I haven’t met a whole lot. I did attend a vidcon at some point and met charlieissocoollike. 
a family member of mine worked for a YouTube production company back when I was still in high school & he brought me to work a couple of times, and I made eye contact with RWJ, in passing. the family member also introduced me to joey graceffa around that era! 
and I attended a different convention where I met a youtuber from that community, sadly I can’t remember her name. Awk😂

I have met too many...

Keeptheheat
MakeMeBad35
Cyr1216
LiveLavaLive
Nigahiga
Jeffree Star
Jaclyn Glenn
Social Repose
Shane Dawson
Outback Zack
SwiftKarateChop

And a bunch of others...

2 hours ago, Sierra said:

I've met Tyler Oakley, Gigi Gorgeous, Miles Jai, I was a Willam Belli superfan for like over 5 years and was close to him for a time, been friends w Trixie Mattel since before she was famous (the first drag show I went to in 2013, she was the shot girl 😂), and have met Katya a few times

I mean yeah of course you have met quite a few 😋

2 hours ago, k*itlind said:

Even though it was quick, it was great and he was very sweet. I asked if we could hug for the picture and he said sure. Then I had to go so the next person could meet him.

That's super!

• Heart 1

• Elites
2 hours ago, Sierra said:

I've met Tyler Oakley, Gigi Gorgeous, Miles Jai, I was a Willam Belli superfan for like over 5 years and was close to him for a time, been friends w Trixie Mattel since before she was famous (the first drag show I went to in 2013, she was the shot girl 😂), and have met Katya a few times

you knew trixie before she was famous? i'm so jealous, she's has such a booming personality, i love her. ❤️ 

Just now, Sierra said:

Yep. We're both from the same area in the Midwest and then we both moved to LA at similar times. She's the only person I've ever known who got legit famous lmao. I still can't believe how popular she is now, it's pretty surreal....sadly we're not as close as we used to be since she got on drag race but I'll always support her

She's not THAT famous, have no idea who she is lololol

1 minute ago, Sierra said:

She pretty much is the most famous drag queen in the world at this point besides Rupaul. She has a netflix show and had a guest appearance on american horror story

Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

• Mod
9 minutes ago, Sierra said:

She pretty much is the most famous drag queen in the world at this point besides Rupaul. She has a netflix show and had a guest appearance on american horror story

Which season of AHS was she on? I don't remember that.