Who DId You Vote For in 2020 Election?

Who did you vote for in 2020?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Did you vote for Joe Biden or Donald Trump in 2020?

I decided to look up "Donald Trump Caught" - this is what I got...

Headlines of the latest scoop are in the media and it is a bombshell. Donald Trump was caught on a hot mic as he spoke with Access Hollywood host Billy Bush about trying to sleep with a married woman and to fondle beautiful women. "I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her," Trump said "You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

...oh yeah, I think Billy got fired but Trump got hired... weird right?

In other news:

george bush dat ass GIF

Biden and I regret it, tbh. I wasn't gonna vote at all because I can't stand either party, but I live in Georgia, which is a swing state, everyone kept telling me I have to and I eventually felt I had to, too, because how often does my vote actually count in this way? I've never lived in a swing state before this election and I felt like, for once, my vote will have a real impact, ya know? Trump lost Georgia by 11,000 or so votes and I'm one of them. But honestly, I only voted Biden because I felt Trump had become too tox*c for this country. Every day, a new drama, a new scandal, a new obnoxious thing he said, a new absurd stunt and it whipped everyone into a frenzy. He brought out the worst in both sides and to me, that's not a good leader. I felt like the temperature needed to be brought down a few notches and it has...Biden is boring and I have no issue with that. I'm not happy with most of his policies so far, though. Not at all. I'm not voting for him again. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I didn't vote. I don't agree with the extremities of either party. I don't like how they present themselves or act. 

No offense but Trump is kind of a meme , and I don't understand how he even got into office.i hate the attitude of extreme trumpies. 🤔  although my views are somewhat right leaning usually.

And also no offense but like I really dislike the attitude of some of  the people all the far left. ( most of my friends,  ) I can't just vote for someone because most people I know will.

I am basically saying I was probably lazy , most likely would have rather voted for Bernie if he hadn't dropped out.

I dislike telling people my political views because  , they are bad. Objectively 

mr. herbert garrison dancing GIF by South Park

Season 20 Crying GIF by South Park

I’m with you, I feel like both sides have gone nuts. I can’t stand the “woke” culture on the left. They’re like a wet blanket and very taxing to be around. They’re exhausting and I don’t generally enjoy being in such an uptight, hyper-sensitive environment. And then QAnon on the right is just bats***t crazy, I can’t listen to their bizarre rants, not because it offends me (it doesn’t) I just can’t follow their train of thought, it’s like listening to a paranoid schizophrenic doped up on m*th, it makes no sense and I just wanna scream, “SHUT UP, I DON’T CARE!” 

I used to think I was alone in how I felt, but lately, it seems like an increasing amount of people feel like we do. 

• Heart 1

On 8/11/2021 at 1:43 AM, Cutiefry said:

No offense but Trump is kind of a meme , and I don't understand how he even got into office.i hate the attitude of extreme trumpies. 🤔  although my views are somewhat right leaning usually.

He's not just a meme! The Christians claimed he was the AntiChrist LMAO! I was so terrified after watching this that I was ready to convert back to Christianity! 🤣😂

simon-phoenix-demolition-man.gif

Edited by Terminated

I was on the Christian forums recently and saw that they were actually calling for Trump to step down... I was surprised interesting how the media makes you think in extremes, and that Christians are all one way or the other.

On 8/17/2021 at 3:59 PM, Mr.Dawn said:

He's not just a meme! The Christians claimed he was the AntiChrist LMAO! I was so terrified after watching this that I was ready to convert back to Christianity! 🤣😂

First time I’ve seen a hyper Christian person who wasn’t saying trump was the messiah or anointed by god

6 hours ago, Onision said:

I was on the Christian forums recently and saw that they were actually calling for Trump to step down... I was surprised interesting how the media makes you think in extremes, and that Christians are all one way or the other.

That reminds me of my sister assuming Christians (or just religious people in general) are anti-vaxxers. I think it’s only a m***rity of them that are. And I don’t see how vaccines have anything to do with religion.

On 8/17/2021 at 1:59 PM, Mr.Dawn said:

They said the same thing about Obama. Honestly, this video surprises me because the vast majority of Christians are Trump supporters.

On 8/27/2021 at 12:08 PM, Ghostie said:

First time I’ve seen a hyper Christian person who wasn’t saying trump was the messiah or anointed by god

Exactly. Someone even made this actual meme about him that Christian Karens on Facebook would post, but it was the opposite of him being the antichrist:

ACCF1EB1-52DB-4D08-8400-6509A84EB666.thumb.jpeg.3edf6ad5b7bd20c3b1e411b5892f86f3.jpeg

6 minutes ago, summerlusk said:

They said the same thing about Obama. Honestly, this video surprises me because the vast majority of Christians are Trump supporters.

Exactly. Someone even made this actual meme about him that Christian Karens on Facebook would post, but it was the opposite of him being the antichrist:

ACCF1EB1-52DB-4D08-8400-6509A84EB666.thumb.jpeg.3edf6ad5b7bd20c3b1e411b5892f86f3.jpeg

Church Karens*

Edited by summerlusk

1 hour ago, summerlusk said:

Church Karens*

Christians are big on passing around misinformation. Whatever helps their agenda.

A lot of what they say is a mixture of crazy and stupid claims that they couldn't back no matter how hard they try.

They haven't realized that you cant think or argue something into existence. 

A lot of their arguments consists of argumentum ad populum, God of Gaps, and the first cause argument where they believe "without evidence" that the universe has a creator and that some thing cant come from nothing.

Funny how that argument falls apart when you point out that they should explain where their imaginary friend came from. 

They spend more time trying to shift the burden of proof on Atheists to prove them wrong because Christians and other Theists are incapable of providing evidence. It's a cop out for them. 

If I were to say "Santa Claus exists, prove me wrong."

What would you think or have to say to that?

It sounds f ucking nuts and that's how most Atheists look at superstitious religions. 

When you sit there and listen to someone go on & on & on about fairy tales. It makes them come off crazy or stupid. That's how I view religion. Historically the Torah and the Bible were written by men.