I gotta say, it's total dog s***t.
Like absolute, unforgivable, dog s***t.
It was MEDIOCRE the first half, like SOMEWHAT interesting but also, it was about GENIUS writers while the actual writing for the show seemed so lazy and uncomfortable (as in, "hey someone who is socially inept must have wrote this because they don't even remotely understand how people really talk to each other").
NOW I KNOW a lot of people online just crap on things and almost never say anything good so I want to make sure you understand AMERICAN HORROR STORY SEASON 1 WAS AMAZING/GREAT.
So considering I know what GOOD looks like, use that as your baseline.
Most every season was good in AHS except for "CULT" --- and as far as "CULT" goes, it's actually better than the current mess.
If you have not seen it, here is a summary of the most recent episodes:
1. Bad, nonsense/contextually illogical and overused exploding head effects.
2. Really dumb/lame background music.
3. The most t*rrible actors you can imagine for the "in color" segment of the show. (the black and white segment is... ok, but really bad impersonators of presidents are there as well)
4. SPONTANEOUSLY PREGNANT CIS MALES... WHAT?
5. Obvious attempts to appeal to GEN Z.
Anyway, if you like it, go ahead, argue. Lol.Z