Post A Random Fact About Yourself

I have a 'judge me' tattoo. When I was 17, I realized people judge others on first glance rather than get to know them - so, I got a skull tattoo with a pentagram on my forearm so everyone would 'judge me' by this quick perception and stay away from me. 

• Heart 1

On 5/15/2021 at 10:43 PM, Onision said:

I'll start, then you respond with a fact about yourself 🙂

Hmm...

Sometimes when I have nightmares I become self aware and scare away whatever is scaring me.

nightmare GIF

I used to watch you since I was like 11-12(i'm 21 now) my humour developed weirdly because of you and I used to have a huge crush on you and still kinda do but you have a wife and ***s now and I want to see your onlyfans idk I feel like I grew up together with you, like, I know you kinda well. Seeing what you look like naked was kinda my curiosity but idk ur not active on only so idk what to do lmao

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am obsessed with the 1960s. I have many 60s dresses (in my junior and senior year of high school I dressed only in vintage), listen to mainly 60s music, and watch many 60s movies. I love the 50s-70s, but the 60s really have my heart

• Heart 1

• 3 weeks later...