Friends with Benefits?

Mr.Dawn

8 minutes ago, Lexxi said:

I never took it to that level, but I have had friends I was ***ually att**cted to in the past. 

In 2007. I slept with this red head that I was really into. That's all we did. It was almost like a relationship and that's why she severed contact. She felt we were getting too close and that wasn't her thing. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 6:36 AM, Amanda K said:

Been there done that it was nice but then he got all overprotective and upset if I talked to anyone else so it can be a good thing or bad depends on the 2. 

Pretty much the lamest aspect of that concept.

Friends with benefits is a joke because in most cases it seems one of them didn't really mean the friends part, and either the guy or girl thinks the agreement is so much more than it is - hence why I personally, never like the idea of that - the "benefits" do not outweigh the potential issues.

Like serious, trying a dating sim, or get a doll.

I life in a open dom/sub relationship we have several F+ in our friend circle and often have "game nights" which end in more often. We think Humans arent made for mono relationships but i guess you could call that also "Swinger" instead of F+ 

Edited by MisaNeko420

On 7/21/2021 at 2:18 PM, Onision said:

Like serious, trying a dating sim, or get a doll.

During and after my divorce. I wanted to be single. But I also wanted the "benefits" that you get when you're with a woman. So I hopped online and paid 700 dollars for a love doll. I got it. Fooled around with it for a week. Then I got tired of it. It didn't give me what I expected that it would. I didn't get intimacy or the s*ex*ual pleasure that I thought I would get. Anyways, she was this model. 

d12582_b175518162c14fa7828ad5b3a83c3455~ d12582_676c61abb19f4bb491a04c13e1364323~

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2021 at 11:57 AM, Mr.Dawn said:

During and after my divorce. I wanted to be single. But I also wanted the "benefits" that you get when you're with a woman. So I hopped online and paid 700 dollars for a love doll. I got it. Fooled around with it for a week. Then I got tired of it. It didn't give me what I expected that it would. I didn't get intimacy or the s*ex*ual pleasure that I thought I would get. Anyways, she was this model. 

d12582_b175518162c14fa7828ad5b3a83c3455~ d12582_676c61abb19f4bb491a04c13e1364323~

...well, you paid $700, so you're going to probably get a sub par model --- also, the oversized chest is... WHAAAA? Gotta get in the way lol.

I’m always confused by this since se* is supposed to produce the bonding chemical oxytocin. Chemically your body is automatically catching feels but somehow this doesn’t effect people? Makes no sense unless something isn’t working right in there. 

that chemical is also why a lot of people feel sad and kinda empty when you fap and why after the deed a lot of people want to cuddle. It’s bonding time 

On 7/28/2021 at 1:57 PM, Mr.Dawn said:Anyways, she was this model. 

this model

she reminds me of those 1/3 scale angelphillia dolls for anime figure collectors. Whoever sculpts those has to be horny on main

38551095-8CCC-4A2B-B645-AF05764978ED.jpeg

Seriously this is the most tame one I could find. Google at your own risk