What types of movie moments make you cry?

Onision

As for recent years, there were a couple of moments in movies that got me, at least for the first several watches. In Moana when she realizes who the enemy is/isn’t and that little vocal bit she did at that moment. And another movie about a time traveler that mistakenly kind of “resets” the birth of his c******n (like randomizing a sim) and the subsequent  correction of said mistake.

• Elites

Oh jeez. Homeward Bound (the mud pit scene), when Wash dies, when Gandalf shows up with the Rohirrim at Helm's Deep, pretty much all throughout Band of Brothers, Battlestar Galactica, TNG....

• 1 month later...

You know the guy running to the airport because he realizes too late the one person he actually truly loves is leaving, yeah that's me. That makes me sad. 

It also makes me sad to see somebody's life end because of some idiot's careless mistake, that shouldn't even be happening in the first place. ☹

Okay, and now I need to watch a happy movie to make myself feel better after reading all of these 😂 ugh these are just movies...but what about those based on actual true life. Ew. If anyone has ever seen that Jodi Arias movie 😧 okay I'm stopping with the thinking. 🥺💕

I bawled my eyes out for Old Yeller. I have a hard time watching that movie. It really gets to me.

One of my favs Wicker Park always makes me cry at the end. I own it so I've seen it a bunch and I know what's coming, but I still cry.

The Notebook also made me cry. Titanic made me cry. h*cksaw Ridge made me cry. Unbroken made me cry...lots of movies I guess.