What is your worst date?

Let's talk about worst dates that we had.

I never really dated but i had 3 monthes ago a date I tough that it was a girl because I set my dating app on only girls. I knew about they/them pronouns and knew about non binary 

Persoon looked really girly. Im not someone that just ask what is ik your pants? So when we had a date I he said something that told that it was a guy felt weird. I'm bi its fine but yeah. Idk how to feel about it. 

In highschool, my mother paid for me and my girlfriend at the time to eat out at an all-you-can-eat buffet, and my girlfriend only ate like a small bowl of fruit. So my mum basically bought her like a $16 fruit bowl. I know it's nothing crazy, but at the time, I thought it was pretty ridiculous. 

37 minutes ago, Invispara said:

In highschool, my mother paid for me and my girlfriend at the time to eat out at an all-you-can-eat buffet, and my girlfriend only ate like a small bowl of fruit. So my mum basically bought her like a $16 fruit bowl. I know it's nothing crazy, but at the time, I thought it was pretty ridiculous. 

I know that feeling

I was with a friend at a all you can eat and he ate fries other fast food stuff. So I paid for onlybfast food €26. Could be like €10 at a local snackbar (no idea if it. Is a englisch word is but sound kinda English) 

• 2 months later...

One of my first dates was to a fancy brunch place and halfway through the meal his entire extended family joined us for “Easter” (it was the Monday after) where he introduced me as his girlfriend. And I was just like……oh boooyyy. ^_^;; 

my favorite bad date was the guy who insisted on dressing as Dr.doom the whole date. So I never even saw his face which ….blessing honestly. Plus he was 100% in character the whole time so technically it counts as a celebrity date. 

• Heart 1
  • Star 2

• Elites

I wouldn’t know 😊 It’s weird that when you’re with someone it’s called dating but I’ve never officially been on a date. 
“Will you go out with me” meant will you be with me and just hangout at my house lul

• Star 1

7 hours ago, Ann said:

I guess being stood-up ...if that counts lol 

I'm guilty of doing that. I had just met my current girlfriend on Tinder. I wanted her so bad. I couldn't stop talking to her. 

And I was supposed to meet this other women an hour away. Well. I never went and I never called her and told that I wasn't going to make it. I will admit that, THAT was an a*sshole thing that I did. 

What I should have done was gone on the date. Pay for that woman's dinner. Sit through it, been a gentleman, I didn't have to hold that woman's hand or kiss her, and then leave after it was over. I've normally done that many many times. But this time. I just didn't have it in me. 

There were plenty of women that I didn't touch, (holding hands, sitting together, or kissing) But there were some that did make moves and I just would slowly edge away. Then after it was done. Never call them. 

I recall having this one girl over when my k*ids were at their grandparents. She was pretty. But her personality was severely lacking. I didn't see myself prospering with her long term. She went straight for the jugular not 10 minutes into talking to me. She quickly straddled me on the couch. We started making out and then BOOM. We were f*uck'n on the couch next. She had her pants off and I had mine off. I never got to know her. I learned NOTHING about her. She made me feel very dirty and many women have not had that affect on me. I didn't like the way she made me feel. So I dropped her. 

Edited by Terminated

Worst date I ever had was with a guy that had a Subaru WRX. He was trying to show off the car and ended up popping two tires at once. He was trying to do a U-turn on the highway at high speed. You know the kind of turn around points on a highway that cops usually camp out on? One of those. Anyway, he popped two tires and we were stranded there for quite awhile. Worst date ever.