First horror movie you watched

• Mod

If you watch horror movies, what's the first one you remember watching and how old were you when you watched it?

I remember one of the first horror movies I watched was Pet Semetary and I was probably between 6-8 years old because my cousin and I would always want to watch scary movies when I spent the night with her and her mom would let us haha

• Heart 2

• Elites

I wanna say that IT was my first one... I was around 5 years old I think at the time and I couldn't sleep, and my mom had fallen asleep on the couch with it on the tv, so I laid on the couch and watched most of it until I fell asleep too. Definitely feared shower drains, storm drains, and sewer grates for a while after that lol.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Mod
4 hours ago, SpookyCoo said:

I wanna say that IT was my first one... I was around 5 years old I think at the time and I couldn't sleep, and my mom had fallen asleep on the couch with it on the tv, so I laid on the couch and watched most of it until I fell asleep too. Definitely feared shower drains, storm drains, and sewer grates for a while after that lol.

Lol I don't blame you

• Heart 1

• Mod
2 minutes ago, Danny said:

Ghost ship, and I was too young and now I'm unreasonably worried about getting sliced in half by a cable 

I don't think I've seen that whole movie but I have seen that part lol

• Heart 1

• Mod
10 minutes ago, cyberneticembrace said:

I watched a really creepy japanese horror movie named Ju-on. I was really young, I don't remember how old. Kayako and the k*d haunt me to this day. So creepy.

I watched Ju-on just a couple months ago! It was creepy but I like The Grudge (American version) better. 

3 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

IT with a friend I was 13 years. 

I think I was a teenager when I first saw that movie. I love it haha

• Heart 3

2 hours ago, cyberneticembrace said:

I watched a really creepy japanese horror movie named Ju-on. I was really young, I don't remember how old. Kayako and the k*d haunt me to this day. So creepy.

My favorite horror film! 😁 there's a ju on 2 as well

I first watched it when i was very young as well, but probably the first one i ever remember watching was The Shining 

• Heart 3

On 6/12/2021 at 1:05 PM, Kaitlind said:

what's the first one you remember watching and how old were you when you watched it?

First horror film I ever watched was Aliens. I was 5 years old when my father watched it in front of me. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1

• Mod
1 minute ago, PoptartBarbie said:

lol I am going to say ,,,, I think my first one was halloween. and at the time it was weird because we lived next to a graveyard at the time so my house was just terrifying, ( would hear people talking dfrom the bas*****nt when no one was home and stuff ) so even though it wasn't a super scary or paranormal movie I was scared s***tless.  I dont really remember how old I was. but .... ya . 

Yeah I'd imagine that being more scary than watching a horror movie 😬

• Heart 1

• Mod

@PoptartBarbie Yeah anyone at any age could be afraid of that. I even lock my bedroom door when I go to sleep because it makes me feel safe lol

11 minutes ago, Bellamy said:

Man I grew up on horror movies, prob the first one I saw that I can remember is return of the living d**d. My parents also showed me traces of d**th at a very young age, lmao. 

Never heard of Traces of d**th. I'll have to look that up 😛

• Heart 1