What Happened To LiveLavaLive?

Onision

16 hours ago, Onision said:

So I used to watch LiveLavaLive back in the day... he looked like this:

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 10.18.57 PM.jpg

Just checked on him again, now he looks like TheAmazingAtheist...

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 10.18.25 PM.jpg

Why is life so unfair?

Side note, met him, coolest guy.

OMG Onision that happened to my childhood crush. He was just gorgeous back when he was younger, he had a long thick really nice hairstyle.

I liked him when I was like 15.

He started talking to me in November and we met, and I got really surprised, unfortunally he is also in the same position as the guy you met.

I had a very good time talking to him, he has gotten  lots of skills with different things, also he looks healthy.

In adittion, he started  working in his mental health. He is still very charming, but yes, life is unfair.

In fact,  loosing your hair is something that usually affects you deeply. My athletism trainer was also dealing with that and he even got hair transplants but, it was pointless. And I experienced a bit of hairloss when dealing with health issues and , now being truthfull, a****a is a really bad thing, If you are already ill, or you are not having a strong inmune system, it can send you to the bed quickly. (I think we can talk about this topic too, I know it is not that much said but thank you for your videos showing normal health and reality in female bodies, they help)

A massive turn on for me is a nice healthy looking long hair . I love cutting, d***g , trying different styles with mine. My hair is really thin so when I see a nice thick hair is just like , ohh love ittt. It is not that usual seeing nice hairstyles in people. 

• Star 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...