Your Number 1 Video Game Character Crush

1 minute ago, t*rminated said:

To be frank though. It's hard to be att**cted to som*thing that doesn't exist. At least for me it was.

Sure if they were actors dressed up. Like Mila Jovovich playing in the RE movies. 

But even thats a tease in and around itself. 

It's fun to want som*thing or someone you can never have. Some men and women are like that. It's the oldest story in the book to want the one thing you can't ever have.

Imagination you know. I hear what you’re saying though completely. 

• Star 1

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 9:33 AM, SummertimmeSahneh said:

Weeeell from my fav game saga which is pokemon is N from pokemon black and white.

I used to like Link too from Leyend of celda.

Gosh N was a huge crush for me too. But more in that I hardcore shipped girl protag and N @Onision this is what N looks like (green guy)

Marcus gears of war

Axel from KH is still my biggest game crush. (Red guy)

if fighting video games made to milk popular anime franchises counted then Kakashi Hitake is always going to be ultimate #1 

94917811-0810-4D93-8304-B6168A4DFE98.jpeg

AAF7E38D-139B-46A5-9193-299FEF7F4756.png

On 7/11/2021 at 10:41 PM, Steff said:

Anyone that knows me in my actual life knows how in love I am with Sora from kingdom hearts. Literally. And sly cooper. I love sly cooper. Think the guy from uncharted Nathan drake that video game character is cute. 

Honestly I think most of the kingdom hearts characters are cute would explain why I’m staring at them now because the blanket is hung on my window to block out the sun in the morning PLUS I sleep on top of Sora anyway my pillow case is Sora. Oh silly me ya know haha 

We have same blanket? 

4E048BA7-478F-4621-A604-6E5C7629A22A.jpeg

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

16 hours ago, Ghostie said:

AAF7E38D-139B-46A5-9193-299FEF7F4756.png

We have same blanket? 

4E048BA7-478F-4621-A604-6E5C7629A22A.jpeg

Axel is hot 🔥haha... & no not same exact one, I do like that one... this is my kh blankieFC8044FC-C7FB-4F13-BF31-8B52FDAC036B.thumb.jpeg.d55422cb5d18e9623a9497dfd3adfbe6.jpeg

So every time I wake up all of these characters are just grilling me 😂

Actually only Sora and Roxas are looking.... the other ones are staring off into space. 

Gee do you see Kairi’s arm???? Lol it’s SO long lol

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

On 7/29/2021 at 11:06 PM, Onision said:

More Tifa appreciation!
Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 9.06.28 PM.jpg

What about Rinoa from Final Fantasy 8?

I hated the game mechanics of FF8. It was ridiculously hard. I had to resort to using a Game Shark, guides on the Internet as well as a video game guide book that you could pick up at Wal-Mart or Barnes and Noble. 

4s5rsGg.gif

21 hours ago, Steff said:

Axel is hot 🔥haha... & no not same exact one, I do like that one... this is my kh blankieFC8044FC-C7FB-4F13-BF31-8B52FDAC036B.thumb.jpeg.d55422cb5d18e9623a9497dfd3adfbe6.jpeg

So every time I wake up all of these characters are just grilling me 😂

Actually only Sora and Roxas are looking.... the other ones are staring off into space. 

Gee do you see Kairi’s arm???? Lol it’s SO long lol

That is the superior blanket. I didn’t know they had one for KH2. Time to eBay browse lol

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Ghostie said:

That is the superior blanket. I didn’t know they had one for KH2. Time to eBay browse lol

Hm, I am trying to spark my memory here... I believe I bought this on Amazon if I’m not mistaken? Or Hot Topic... 

• 1 month later...