So I'm Agnostic... that basically means I believe whatever seems reasonable, but not so strongly that other things are not possible... I'll let a robot explain it...

Agnostics are people who have mixed opinions on the existence of a deity or deities. They don't know whether there is a deity or not. Agnostics can be indifferent, skeptical or religious. There are many different reasons why someone would become agnostic. They may have had bad experiences with religion. They may have been born into a religion and no longer believe in it. They may have read a lot of philosophy and science about it. They may have been raised in a non-religious family. There are also some agnostics who feel like it's not worth the time and energy to be certain about the existence of a deity.

I mean... ok?

17 minutes ago, Sierra said:

Agnostic atheist, which is basically just a subtype of agnostic:

Screenshot_20210604-164815_Chrome.jpg

Believing in anything just seems... odd... it's like many speculate, we could be living in a simulation... who knows? Haha.

8 minutes ago, Onision said:

Believing in anything just seems... odd... it's like many speculate, we could be living in a simulation... who knows? Haha.

Yeah, there's probably never going to be a way for humans to prove that any god is real so seems foolish to believe in something that can't be known, based on faith alone. Also seems like it doesn't really matter- it is what it is regardless. Doesn't really affect my life any.

• Heart 1

• Mod

I've been a Christian my whole life. I grew up going to a Baptist church but after high school, I started going to a community church, or non-denominational church, and it feels more open and accepting. 

• Heart 1

47 minutes ago, heyitskaitlind said:

I've been a Christian my whole life. I grew up going to a Baptist church but after high school, I started going to a community church, or non-denominational church, and it feels more open and accepting. 

Yeah... I was Christian till I turned like... 11 or something... then I just started making fun of everything around me... comedy is all consuming for me.

• Heart 1

• Mod
17 hours ago, Onision said:

Yeah... I was Christian till I turned like... 11 or something... then I just started making fun of everything around me... comedy is all consuming for me.

Yeah I mean I still laugh at Christian jokes lol

• Heart 1

On 6/5/2021 at 12:20 AM, Onision said:

Oh i had a huge Christian phase ages like 10-13 until I learned critical thinking....embarrassing 🤣 my mom and aunts had just become born again Christians and I was made to go to a hip mega church every sunday. I listened to so much Christian rock....literally even went to concerts...watched veggie tales (i know so many songs word for word even now 😭)....had a christian youth group that tried to make learning about the bible cool and fun...i still have war flashbacks sometimes. And that's on ✨indoctrination✨ hahah

• Elites

I guess the best way to describe my beliefs is basically agnosticism... I think organized religion is more damaging than helpful, to the United States especially, it genuinely disgusts me that faith is essentially used as a cash grab... people might as well cut the middle man out and just worship money as their god... I wouldn't even go as far as to say I'm "spiritual", it's more so that I believe in the majesty and vastness of our universe, who knows what is truly out there, for all we know we could be participating in the most massive Sims game ever lol

• Heart 1

I don't really have a hard and fast "label" for my religion, I guess. It is more Eastern in thought. Lots of meditation, self reflection, love and kindness. Respecting the planet and everything that lives here to grow closer to myself and other beings. I feel at peace when I'm outside and feel that if there is a god, I am closest to it there.

• Elites

I'm an atheist and I'm all for freedom of belief as long as it's not a part of our judicial and political system. I'm willing to entertain spiritual subjects and find them interesting. Overall I find organized religion has done far more harm than good. 

9 minutes ago, alex said:

Lmao same. Flyleaf, Skillet …omg 🙈😅

War flashbacks? 

Yeah i thought Flyleaf was so cool and I only found out a couple of weeks ago that Lacey condoned gay conversion therapy 🙃

I also loved Superchick, TobyMac, Newsboys, and Family Force 5 lol (LOVED FF5 because it was christian rock while also being ~scene~ lol i think they went on warped tour once...anyway i saw then in concert once AT MY CHURCH 😂😂😂😂)

War flashbacks bc it's scary to think how brainwashed I was back then 😭😭