1 hour ago, Kaitlind said:

I'm feeling heart broken because I just found out a comedian I was a fan of who also was part of a hilarious show I used to love passed away yesterday in an accident ☹️💔

Aww 🥺 I read about that too, I think I know who you're speaking of...really sad, so young too.

• Heart 1

• Mod
10 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Aww 🥺 I read about that too, I think I know who you're speaking of...really sad, so young too.

Trevor Moore? Yeah... I thought it was a hoax at first. I can't believe he's really gone.

• Heart 1

Well this morning i wasn’t feeling too well mentally, I feel alright now. Just listening to music *headphones*, got some tv on, not gonna lie enjoying a glass of some type of apple juice. Lol aka wine 🍷 

40 minutes ago, Onision said:

Feeling ok 😋 Kinda chilly 🙂 

Unimpressed The Big Lebowski GIF by Working Title

I was cold too before, then again my air conditioner stays bumpin so I decided to just put pajamas on haha.

11 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

I feel like we all need to do some thing that makes us smile today... little or big.. it doesn't matter. A reminder to you & me, always..💕

Be Kind Love GIF by Poppy Deyes

Xoxo

• Star 1

• Elites

We got notice five months ago that we would be moving across the cross. It never seemed like a big deal until yesterday... when I realized that the moving truck is coming on Friday. 

I am super panicked, have a ton of things to do and I'm completely overwhelmed.  So, I'm doing the only natural thing and wrapping myself in the comfort of onision.net 🥰

I will go do the other stuff soon, though 😞 

• Heart 1

Disappointed the color I bought for my hair didn’t work. 
thought it was a bad bottle but no it’s just this specific shade that s*cks for whatever reason. 
burnt out/ depression from burn out

small hope from gratitude practice

• Heart 1

• 4 weeks later...