6 hours ago, alex said:

You could never burden me. And isn’t this what the thread is for? Spill. I’m here to listen and virtual hug

Many mwahs! 🥰 you've always been sweetness to me. It was a day for me for sure. Actively removing tox*c family members was over due. But I feel I'm doing a lot better. That "free" feeling. I'm happy I took the step, but I always find it difficult to finally let go for good. 😕 But I had to. ❤ It's going to be okay. 

I'll take a virtual hug & give one back for sure 🤗 

1 minute ago, alex said:

Oof. I can totally relate 

schitts creek love GIF by CBC

Definitely a toughie. But... some things like that...we just need to do for the betterment of ourselves, and who knows... maybe they'll work on themselves.. so you get all my long hugs, Alex! ❤ 🤗

Drained...still pushing positive thoughts. I want to escape into another world for a bit, and come back ready to go. 

Really wishing you all healthy & happy feels.. 😕 I'm so sorry to all who are feeling so unpleasant... message me if any of you want to vent or talk. 

• Heart 1

23 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

I feel sad for some reason. I've been feeling a little depressed today but I don't know why. I get that way every now and then.

I get those days! I take deep breathes, accept that I’m feeling this emotion and that it’s ok to feel upset sometimes. You’re human, you’re valid. You have every right to feel and be present in how you’re feeling. And love yourself through it. 

💕💕

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Mod
1 minute ago, Skoobie123 said:

I get those days! I take deep breathes, accept that I’m feeling this emotion and that it’s ok to feel upset sometimes. You’re human, you’re valid. You have every right to feel and be present in how you’re feeling. And love yourself through it. 

💕💕

Thanks ❤️ I probably feel this way because of certain things I'm dealing with but it's nothing bad.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

Confused. 😂 A neighbor came up to me while I was bringing in a few things. "Bridget right?" At first I was like huh? Then I told him my name. But I was just like...its whatever, you can call me Bridget if you want. I don't really care 😂

Then he said "I know you have cats, I like cats, I see them from your window" 😳 okay 😂 Then he's like "If you need anything just ask me. I will even cat sit for you". 

I dont know how to process this yet. It was nice but huh? I'm so confused 🤦‍♀️

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mod

I'm sad right now because my mom and step dad's dog had to be put to sleep recently. He was old and had physical problems that were causing him pain. They had him since I started high school (15 years ago). Here's a picture of him 

IMG_20210803_203251_142.jpg

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Kaitlind said:

I'm sad right now because my mom and step dad's dog had to be put to sleep recently. He was old and had physical problems that were causing him pain. They had him since I started high school (15 years ago). Here's a picture of him 

IMG_20210803_203251_142.jpg

Aww he was such a cutie 💕 I'm so sorry 😞 🕯 I worry a lot about this sort of thing...I'd rather they go in peace...they are part of our family. Always ❤

• Heart 1

Eh just irritated, kinda had a fight with my fiancé about how asking for affection can feel really demeaning if that’s the only way to get affection. Cause partners should want at some point to do things anyway just cause they care you know? It didn’t end bad per say just really lukewarm but being vulnerable has me feeling all annoyed and embarrassed. 

• Heart 1

I'm preparing for an extremely early start of my day tomorrow. So I'm just nervous about multiple things. I don't like to drive too far away sometimes. Upside music, though. Destination is iffy. I'll try to check in when I can here, it's always nice to see what everyone is up to. Hope you all rest well & wake up to a better day. 💕

• Mod
1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

Aww he was such a cutie 💕 I'm so sorry 😞 🕯 I worry a lot about this sort of thing...I'd rather they go in peace...they are part of our family. Always ❤

Thanks. I've had pets pass away in all kinds of ways throughout my life. It's never easy and having to put them to sleep is always a difficult decision, but I'd rather them go in peace too.

• Star 1

Ugh, for the past few days I've been fighting that inner bully. She's been on a roll and is good at making me feel small, unnoticed, unwanted and etc. 

Funny how you know none of its true and your worth more than that but still, been in the dumps but I'll ok. I Got This Disney GIF by DisneyJunior

GIF by Belly

Tired life. Drove through a very pretty storm... finally made it back home...I need a relaxing rest...I dont feel like dealing with mean people...so say that I'm weak right now. I don't care...just need some relaxation & rest. Much love, friends 💕 have a peaceful night ✌ 

• Elites

Felt kind of anxious which I don’t get too often lately.. but today it chose to be a thing. Kinda hating life but inspired at the same time. Weird dynamic but yee. Now.. music. Mmmm good stuff.

• Star 1