Tired & mentally exhausted...feeling a little powerless and hopeless but trying to keep my head up. One more day of work and then I'm off for 10 days. Just one more day and then it's time for some "me" time. 

Tired Cmt GIF by Party Down South

• Star 1

Just now, MisaNeko420 said:

Bit lonely "friends" wise tbh. Lost a huge part of our friends lately (due to differences) and havent got any to chat/game with since then haha :'D but well 

If you ever need someone to talk with I’m here! Love making new friends, and listening to others when they need it. 💕☺️

• Heart 1

Just now, Skoobie123 said:

If you ever need someone to talk with I’m here! Love making new friends, and listening to others when they need it. 💕☺️

Thanks ❤️ yeah just have to wait a bit for discord the page loads rather slow for me on my phone currently :'D and has some bugs 

• Heart 1

I'm disgusted with my state for so many reasons. Just a little bit ago, I read som*thing that really upset me. This person was expressing how tired they are from people calling them a ****** slur. It was hit back with rude obviously ****** people. The "You people" remarks etc, making the author's point proven. Why can't people reflect on their own words? Why are people so hateful & disrespectful towards other people who are just tired of this happening to them? 😔 

Sorry for my rant, I don't know this person but I can't help but to feel bad for what they're dealing with. I put out my words to support. But I can't stop feeling bad for this person with their encounters. When I move they're all going to hear why..

❤ Goodnight & all my hugs to all of you. 

On 6/28/2021 at 2:29 PM, bybas ladas said:

At this giving moment I'm feeling hopelessness... Had a lot of bad stuff happen lately. But hey, at least this forum exists. I Hope Friendship GIF by Hallmark Channel

I’m sorry to hear things been hard. I would say I agree with you on the forums this place has kinda been a nice peaceful getaway from our chaotic life’s to post and take our minds off the stress. I’m hoping things turn around for the better for you soon.
Me personally today started off really rocky I had a bad fight with my sister and I just decided I was done it hurts but I know it will benefit me in the long run from her hurting me anymore. Even though nothing was physical still words and mental stuff hurts. I did however turn my night around and hung out with one of my best friends so it was nice getting away for a evening

• Elites
Posted (edited)

I guess I could say I’m feeling proud that I downloaded an Anime app and started watching again. Mostly tired but don’t want to go to bed 😫😜 .. This fan is getting (me) in a cozy mood

Edited by Leaf_
  • Star 1

Today, I am feeling rather sullen. Our dog, Pebbles, who was 10 years old, passed away due to heart failure. There may have been some other complications as well, given that nearing her death she seemed to be having some neurological issues as well, such as loss of motor functions and seizures - curious conditions that were beyond our control, even after several scans and vet visits. After several months of various treatments to remedy her illnesses, she was not responding to any of them. She stopped eating her food and drinking her water. Her seizures began to get worse. She would scream and have fits in her sleep. And so today, when these behaviors escalated and got to the extreme and she had been showing zero improvement to the treatments, we had to do the worst possible alternative, which was to put her to sleep as the veterinarian suggested, since we would only prolong her pain and suffering even further if we decided to take no action. We would have liked to have allowed her to pass away at home where she could be comfortable and happy, but there was no telling what would have happened had that been the case. Thankfully, at the vet, she at least passed away in the arms of those who loved her.  

219582640_10218932320398109_9056739943389482345_n.thumb.jpg.f554f57ae6c5cc7901570bf5ee74ff0d.jpg

• Star 1

1 hour ago, Onision said:

Eeeegh… watching One p*nch man is fun, but I feel so sad… just a depression thing…

dog massage massaging GIF

🌟

16 minutes ago, Schatzi said:

Today, I am feeling rather sullen. Our dog, Pebbles, who was 10 years old, passed away due to heart failure. There may have been some other complications as well, given that nearing her death she seemed to be having some neurological issues as well, such as loss of motor functions and seizures - curious conditions that were beyond our control, even after several scans and vet visits. After several months of various treatments to remedy her illnesses, she was not responding to any of them. She stopped eating her food and drinking her water. Her seizures began to get worse. She would scream and have fits in her sleep. And so today, when these behaviors escalated and got to the extreme and she had been showing zero improvement to the treatments, we had to do the worst possible alternative, which was to put her to sleep as the veterinarian suggested, since we would only prolong her pain and suffering even further if we decided to take no action. We would have liked to have allowed her to pass away at home where she could be comfortable and happy, but there was no telling what would have happened had that been the case. Thankfully, at the vet, she at least passed away in the arms of those who loved her.  

219582640_10218932320398109_9056739943389482345_n.thumb.jpg.f554f57ae6c5cc7901570bf5ee74ff0d.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear this. 😥 she's at peace now & may you have comfort in knowing that. Rest in peace to part of your family  🕯 she was adorable. It's so hard to lose them. ❤ always cherish the memories you've had with them. All love to you. 💕

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Schatzi said:

I’m sorry to hear about your loss sending prayers and thoughts to you and your family 🖤-hugs-

me I’m feeling angry cuz nothing makes my night more frustrating then dudes who’s all high on hard d***s creeping out people sigh plus I’ve had a few teenagers steal some slices of pizza and who knows what.. I really need a vacation 

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I'm not feeling my best emotionally but trying to keep my spirits up. I don't want to burden others so I'll keep up some other activities. ❤🌟

hula hoop GIF by ABRA

Ghost Hug GIF by Chibird

And just for laughs, a panda temper tantrum 💚💜💙

the office rage GIF

• Star 1

On 7/18/2021 at 12:41 PM, PoptartBarbie said:

DUDE GREAT SHOW . !  I hope you aren't depressed for now. I know for me it comes in what I call " waves "

I woke up and wasn't in a depression wave. had some breakfast, ( eggs and toast )  went on a walk drank a lot of water. Pretty great day so far ! hopefully my job isn't t*rrible tonight. lol 

Yeah I was really upset earlier now I’m feeling slightly better I guess. Thanks.

• Heart 2
  • Star 1