Doing something cool right now or in the near future? You're bored and want to share a random thought?  This is the right place.

Ok... I am currently... thinking about what content I'm creating tomorrow... thinking about the upcoming live streams... wondering if I am tired enough to attempt sleep.

Bored Meh GIF

• Heart 1
  • Star 1
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, Onision said:

Ok... I am currently... thinking about what content I'm creating tomorrow... thinking about the upcoming live streams... wondering if I am tired enough to attempt sleep.

Bored Meh GIF

Ambien. Sleep still escapes me. Feel anxious but don’t know why.

• Star 1

4 minutes ago, Meowcifurrr said:

Some of our best works tho, however come from under sleep deprivation. Can’t argue that. I wrote some of my best college papers on days without sleep.

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Meowcifurrr said:

Have you ever done anything weird being on ambien? I heard of people sleepwalking and doing things like raiding their kitchen or even driving. Try some soothing music before bed or an art activity, usually for me I write even when I don't really know what to say, stuff just come out. Or if you have a supportive friend text them to talk about your day, if you're alone. Anxiety at night is hard at night. I'm sorry 😞

• Elites

I'm frustrated. I bought a commission piece off my artist buddy 3 months ago and within a week he completed and posted the finished product. I'm still waiting. 

I bought art off a different "buddy" who ignored my messages weeks after payment. I'm so sick of trusting douche bags.  Especially ones that declare victimhood continuously. 

Stand by your word or begone.

(Thanks for letting me vent)

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Kilo said:

I'm frustrated. I bought a commission piece off my artist buddy 3 months ago and within a week he completed and posted the finished product. I'm still waiting. 

I bought art off a different "buddy" who ignored my messages weeks after payment. I'm so sick of trusting douche bags.  Especially ones that declare victimhood continuously. 

Oh no. I hate that ( I wanted to support a person and give them money to design something for me. I kept getting either a "yeah it's done just haven't shipped. Or no response for nearly 6 months I was like...but you said it would be finished within 2 weeks...I waited a month to ask how it was going. I finally got it, but I wasn't going to do business again with them. Most people wouldn't have waited as long as I did...) & I hate that for you. I'm so sorry. I agree people should definitely stand by their word. I'm glad you were able to vent. I hope you feel better & everything resolves 💖

• Heart 1

• Elites

As for right now I’d say I’m feeling nonexistent. That might not make a lot of sense to anybody else but I haven’t done anything today. Just been laying on the couch wrapped in a blanket.  It’s very rainy where I am right now. Overall I’m doing okay! Recharging is nice for me since my week days are so hectic. 

4 hours ago, Kilo said:

Why not stick to Fiver? You know where you can actually leave a review if they do ya wrong.

16 hours ago, Onision said:

Bored Meh GIF

Finishing off most of my work for the day and downloading games for tomorrow! Today was not too bad all things sad. Glad I don't feel weird anymore post vaccine yuck because I like to be busy not just laying in bed.

• Elites
6 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

Oh no. I hate that ( I wanted to support a person and give them money to design something for me. I kept getting either a "yeah it's done just haven't shipped. Or no response for nearly 6 months I was like...but you said it would be finished within 2 weeks...I waited a month to ask how it was going. I finally got it, but I wasn't going to do business again with them. Most people wouldn't have waited as long as I did...) & I hate that for you. I'm so sorry. I agree people should definitely stand by their word. I'm glad you were able to vent. I hope you feel better & everything resolves 💖

You're a sweetheart, and I'm grateful for your empathy. Thank you.

4 hours ago, Onision said:

Why not stick to Fiver? You know where you can actually leave a review if they do ya wrong.

Sound advice. I've resolved to avoid purchases without a third party involved. 

I just returned back from a small family gathering. It was nice. I'm just in the need to recharge. Played games, youtube videos were shown, even the "im a banana" played by another. Fun times. About to shower, and finish a short story. Hope everyone's current status is in a healthy place tonight. ❤