Thank you to all the people who keep this forum alive!

58 minutes ago, Onision said:

Yeah I mean... it basically guarantees the forum will exist till at least the date set - so it's kinda great.

Indeed. It's more than kinda to me. It's like a lovely vacation from a lot of online icky stuff. 💕 So, super thankful to you & all who support & are apart of this place. 

3 minutes ago, Michelle Warren said:

Keep being real....keep being an artist.....worry only When people LEAVE YA THE F!$# ALONE...and no longer say Your name.

Who cares if they stop saying my name? Words/names spoken from dishonest people are worthless anyway.

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

• 2 weeks later...

@brittniisundae Has pretty much single-handedly funded March. That's really cool of you Brit 🙂

Meanwhile I sank like... $80 into testing other forum layouts and found out this current layout was still the best... lol... silly me.

I spend a lot on third party apps for this forum, so I appreciate you guys helping with the core funding fees.

• Star 2

1 hour ago, Kaitlind said:

You know what? I'll go ahead and finish March just because 😋

How awesome are you? 💕 Many thanks, dear! High Five Will Smith GIF

1 hour ago, Onision said:

@brittniisundae Has pretty much single-handedly funded March. That's really cool of you Brit 🙂

Meanwhile I sank like... $80 into testing other forum layouts and found out this current layout was still the best... lol... silly me.

I spend a lot on third party apps for this forum, so I appreciate you guys helping with the core funding fees.

Kristen Bell Nbc GIF by The Good Place

🌟🌟 You keep up the goodness 👍💕 & that's awesome! We all appreciate this forum. I believe very much in it, happy to contribute!

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

10 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

🌟🌟 You keep up the goodness 👍💕 & that's awesome! We all appreciate this forum. I believe very much in it, happy to contribute!

I'd say you're one of the most dedicated people I've met online. 

08424c9516d777affa3ce7b1a05c4a01.gif

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

5 hours ago, Bonnie Biville said:

Helllllllll yeeeeeee

Hi Bonnie 😊 nice to meet you! ❤ Hope all is going well for you. 

13 hours ago, Terminated said:

I'd say you're one of the most dedicated people I've met online. 

08424c9516d777affa3ce7b1a05c4a01.gif

I'll take that as a compliment 😂💕 this truly is my favorite place to be. & I enjoy seeing & connecting with people like you here. Because c'mon! You're pretty awesome 🌟 you're a favorite ingredient here. (Wow that sounded strange, but you know what I mean 😂❤)

• Heart 1
  • Funny 2