Facebook suspended my account

Amanda Kiley

• Elites

This morning I was posting on Facebook my morning status as I was scrolling down I came across a discovery plus ad playing in the box and it was a commercial for a documentary with Onision  coincidentally…. The first thing I see is a comment That was absolutely disgusting that I will not repeat

But it was not comment about joining discovery +plus platform (I’ll just say that’s disgusting 🤮)  The comment section was supposed to be for documentary plus but instead the first thing I see… I just felt compelled to say that it was not nice and I didn’t insult him now I didn’t try to fight with him now I just kind of scolded him like a school teacher but Facebook had suspended my account until further notice. When I say there was no foul language no insults no threats nothing I mean it whenever I ask to see why my account is no longer activeWhen I say there was no foul language no insults no threats nothing I mean it whenever I ask to see why my account is no longer active they sent me this they sent me this. Do you not understand. Nor do I actually care anymore I feel that I did the right thing today and I am not ashamed or regret my decision. Now on the other note this is the first time I actually spoke out to you guys like this, I have to say I’m nervous, sometimes I feel like I don’t really fit in with y’all but I really want to get to know all of and I what games do you play and what platform I’m open to trying to play anything please send me something you enjoy I consider all of y’all my friends Already but I know y’all are too cool for school for me ha ha Ha ha ha

amandaA62AF50A-2AE3-4B75-A070-59775CC1C1E4.thumb.png.ac15418de23c41df613e0510982831ad.png

• Elites

The thing is I didn’t yell because I’m not a person that yells at people. I was polite well spoken with him or her but they had said such a vile things , they were offending me as a woman.. i’m not complaining or whatever because Facebook is lame. It’s just a platform that my mother uses and my father I don’t post about controversial or personal things just my pets and interest… i’m so sorry that anyone has been treated so horribly yet always a**acked in every aspect of life I wanted to cry for O. That’s just not right anyway you look at it! I have not watched a documentary because I guess I just never came across it, seems everybody knows about it now when I mention it. They should be arrested for the way they treated O. But I’m sure that became a problem. I just am sickened and sorry 

This really makes me want to go to law school and further my education to see what can be done for people like Onision who I see now is most definitely the v****m! How can it be seen any other way I I I can’t talk right now anymore sorry guys I’m going to take a break

• Heart 1

I’m not surprised, Someone can explain to me in detail how they plan to come to my house to **** and m**der me, or post ch*ld **** or a literal video of them skinning a live animal and it’s not against fb tos (these are all real things I reported) but I’ve been temp suspended for literally saying “you’re being a weenie right now” to a white guy holding a fish. Light teacherly scolding is pretty much considered their highest offense. 

At this point I just assume Facebook is alt right. It’s why I deleted my account. I can’t take the anti-vaxx and the capital riot are heros talk anymore. 

id heavily recommend leaving that platform in favor of others. 

• Heart 1

• Elites

You’re right, theyProbably did not get suspended. Which means that whoever controls what is being said throughout Facebook is in fact a person that uses their power for absolute EVIL!!! That is in fact some thing that I have never in my life have come across. I must say that I am so very glad to have people like You guys! Thank you

I Honestly have no interest in viewing a documentary or whatever you wanna call it. If I watch it I’m giving them time that I will never get back it’ll probably make me more angry so I’m better off not. I can’t believe a documentary was made to a**ack a YouTuber. Insane.. 

I'm so sorry. 😞 FB is a mess ...a lot of people just use the messenger if anyone needs to talk to them. so not only is it the AOs, but also (correct me if I'm wrong) AI focused with algorithms, censorship bubbles, they profit off of these companies as well (advertising). I know someone who was put on a ban (a whatever to them) for literally quoting Rick n Morty on a Rick n Morty advertis*****nt. There's no room for different views, critical thinking or anything when they're profiting.

I'm so sorry, again. ❤

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

I'm so sorry. 😞 FB is a mess ...a lot of people just use the messenger if anyone needs to talk to them. so not only is it the AOs, but also (correct me if I'm wrong) AI focused with algorithms, censorship bubbles, they profit off of these companies as well (advertising). I know someone who was put on a ban (a whatever to them) for literally quoting Rick n Morty on a Rick n Morty advertis*****nt. There's no room for different views, critical thinking or anything when they're profiting.

I'm so sorry, again. ❤

Season 5 GIF by Rick and Morty

• Star 1