What Is Your Goal?

Onision

If you had one SELFISH thing you were allowed to accomplish before death... what would that be?

To... become a famous actor?
To... build a massive corporate empire?
To... travel the entire world?

For me... it would be... to make sure my family had a good life... I prioritize that in my heart, more than... anything else I cant think of...

flower GIF

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

• Mod

I want to be in a place where I'm happy with my life. I have a good life right now and I'm grateful, but I still don't feel that happy even though there's no reason not to be. It's like there's something missing. I just want to get to a place where I am happy with what I'm doing with my life.

• Heart 2

Selfishly, I just want to experience way too many places & the people there. I want to provide help to those places as needed, like a nurse explorer 🤔. Eventually, I'd like to finally experience what was taken away from me, but I know it may be unlikely, even so, adoption would be a wonderful experience. Selfishly happily ever afterness. 💕

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, Onision said:

See I don’t get the whole travel thing because humans around the world basically want the same things and form their environments accordingly.

Now climate differences, there is something that changes.

But James, how will you touch all the cool rocks without traveling? spacer.png

come on you wanna touch the cool probably cursed Mexican cave crystal!