Your dream home

Ghostie

Tell me about your dream home!

mine is an underground home with an unassuming manufacturers home on top. Everyone thinks the top house is my home but only my real friends will see the true home. Plus if I live somewhere that’s still tornado prone like now most of my actual house is safe and only the decoy home will need to be replaced. 

crappy mock-up below 

37184D54-8E2F-4C11-B3DD-FB3086760D26.jpeg

• Heart 1
  • Star 2

4 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Lol thanks! I'm sad I will most likely never be able to afford one, but that would be amazing 🖤

There’s some really cheap ones in my hometown if you don’t mind living in the hellscape that is Texas. Marshall TX is actually giving one away to someone who will restore it historically instead of turning it onto a cold modern cashgrab. Only drawback is it’s bring your own job there ^^;;

• Star 1

• Mod
3 minutes ago, Ghostie said:

There’s some really cheap ones in my hometown if you don’t mind living in the hellscape that is Texas. Marshall TX is actually giving one away to someone who will restore it historically instead of turning it onto a cold modern cashgrab. Only drawback is it’s bring your own job there ^^;;

Oh interesting! Too bad I live far away from Texas lol

I go back & forth from wanting a well lived in home, to something castle looking,  with a beautiful view. However 🤔

002020202002020202.thumb.jpg.42fe76f551b0d177455d247ad6f990b5.jpg

The Stanley Hotel, Estes Park, Colorado

"This neo-Georgian mountain hideaway is best known as the inspiration for Stephen King’s The Shining. Its staff claims it is only visited by “happy ghosts” and that nearly every room has a unique ghost story, like that of the maid from Room 217 who is known to pack away guests’ clothing when they aren’t looking."

So what better than a hotel? & Not only so, but you can be alone without feeling so lonely. 💕😂

• Heart 1

Just now, brittniisundae said:

I go back & forth from wanting a well lived in home, to something castle looking,  with a beautiful view. However 🤔

002020202002020202.thumb.jpg.42fe76f551b0d177455d247ad6f990b5.jpg

The Stanley Hotel, Estes Park, Colorado

"This neo-Georgian mountain hideaway is best known as the inspiration for Stephen King’s The Shining. Its staff claims it is only visited by “happy ghosts” and that nearly every room has a unique ghost story, like that of the maid from Room 217 who is known to pack away guests’ clothing when they aren’t looking."

So what better than a hotel? & Not only so, but you can be alone without feeling so lonely. 💕😂

Oooh that’s actually a cool idea! 

• Star 1

12 hours ago, ParadiseLost said:

I love the modern/rustic look - would adore to live in somewhere mountainous like Colorado. Love open plan and lots of glass, so something like this would be my dream home for sure!

2bdbc8d616a3cfc8e618701a1d240039.jpeg

I love windows in houses ❤️❤️

10 minutes ago, Onision said:

This is not my dream home... it looks stupid and I wanted to make fun of it:
house-1477041.jpg

Looks like one of those shipping container homes

are you not sharing your dream home because you live in it? If so congrats

Edited by Ghostie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...