If you could curse someone?

Mr.Dawn

4 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I don't have a worst enemy, but I would curse the Anti-O's by putting them in a trance where they would apologize and say what the truth is. Then have them move on with their lives 😆

I would turn my worst enemies into very "charitable & financial" friends and my biggest supporters. 

Imagine having the Anti-O's donate all of their hard earned money to Onision. That'd be some mad justice. 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

I would love to curse all the people that have done bad things or are willing to make other suffers or just not take action against a injustice with "a clear mind vision as close as it can be to the universal sense of justice"

To the people that have mental disease and it is just how their brain chemistry works, to have the possibility of being treated and the  will power of asking for help.

Oh hey, a perfect curse would be to make it so if you ever physically or emotionally hurt someone you've met, you'd feel the pain you caused them... that way no one would hurt each other any more. Like instant karma.

And if someone was just faking being hurt by someone, it would be beyond obvious as the person who "hurt" them would be showing no signs of pain themselves.

• Star 2

1 hour ago, Onision said:

Oh hey, a perfect curse would be to make it so if you ever physically or emotionally hurt someone you've met, you'd feel the pain you caused them... that way no one would hurt each other any more. Like instant karma.

And if someone was just faking being hurt by someone, it would be beyond obvious as the person who "hurt" them would be showing no signs of pain themselves.

I've always kinda imagined that's what

H E L L might be like in the afterlife   - having to relive the pain you caused others. 

Edited by Ann