Everyone is welcome! 

Rules: be nice don't judge. 

Lets share here our story's,

how did you came out? Did you ever get bullied about it? Did you get beaten up because of it? 

My story 

I was 12 years old when I realized I liked yours 2. Fact is I was so young i didn't think about it that wouldn't be normal. The moment I knew just told everyone about it. My thoughts is everyone can fall in love with same gender maybe not now, but you never know. 

I got beat up because I'm Bis*xual. I was 20 years. I was in a club first time. In my life with friends. 1 of them told other girl about it. Those girl acted weird to me.

Yeah maybe kinda my fault 2. I made a joke to my best friend about a girl wearing only a shirt with a zipper in the back. Told him if you open it you will see her b**bs I only joked about it to. Him I did nothing but I think g*rls saw my move moment (i expres alot with my hands when I'm talking) 

So when I was outside smoking my sigaret they beat me up. I felt so awful that night. I didn't go back that night I left. I never wouldn't going out again. I got scared. 

Gay Pride Rainbow GIF by Bustle

• Heart 2

Oh my...um. I've dated females and males (bi) when I became a freshman. Sadly, I had to hide my relationships with females because my family was very close minded, extremely religious..and I already suffered enough from how I was being treated during receiving mental help. I had 2 girls fight over me in the hallway during school, which resulted me having in school suspension, my parents questioned me, even begging me to tell them it wasn't true. So I lied again. It wasn't until my early 20s that I brought my girlfriend to my place, I came clean, they disowned me, and I left with her. I finally felt at peace with people like me. Sadly I've seen so many people and friends get hurt, or removed from their home like I was. My family and I are on better terms, though they still have their opinions, they won't speak them infront of me. They treat me differently if I date a man vs a woman. But you can't change your heart, who you are. ❤

• Heart 2
  • Star 2

3 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Oh my...um. I've dated females and males (bi) when I became a freshman. Sadly, I had to hide my relationships with females because my family was very close minded, extremely religious..and I already suffered enough from how I was being treated during receiving mental help. I had 2 girls fight over me in the hallway during school, which resulted me having in school suspension, my parents questioned me, even begging me to tell them it wasn't true. So I lied again. It wasn't until my early 20s that I brought my girlfriend to my place, I came clean, they disowned me, and I left with her. I finally felt at peace with people like me. Sadly I've seen so many people and friends get hurt, or removed from their home like I was. My family and I are on better terms, though they still have their opinions, they won't speak them infront of me. They treat me differently if I date a man vs a woman. But you can't change your heart, who you are. ❤

Last sentence perfect. 

Sorry hear about it. I can't imagine how hard could be for someone struggle with that. Great hear, your have better terms with your family. I hope they stop treating you differently. Because your same person as you where before. 

Respect for your story ❤️ thanks for sharing it! 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

When I was In middle school I was friends with this person called holly I ended up developing feelings for her this was where I kinda found out I was bi later on I found out I was pan as I developed felling for a close trans guy friend I asked them out and they're mum wasn't happy with the idea at all they already had issues with accepting they where trans and me asking them out didn't help with that as they still saw him as a she I then was forced to come out to my mum I trusted my mum not to tell people until I was ready but since she has a problem with alochol she told my dad and gran when she was drunk my dad and gran where accepting just i felt that she took away something if that makes sense I'm no longer bitter about that but I was for a while 

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

How do people just... disown people for not being straight? That seems so... crazy.

• Elites

I never thought it was out of the ordinary for same *** people to like each other. Some of my friends parents had a mom and dad, some had two moms, etc. i liked boys and girls around the same time. We had an alt girl in our friend group who was more developed and I would talk about her right along with the boys. We dated In hs and we joke to this day about being future sister wives. Never officially came out I just dated whoever I dated, never was worried about what others thought so if anyone did have an issue it was never mentioned to me. I usually was outside or at other friend’s houses during the afternoons so when I did eventually bring a gf home we walked in I said “hi this is my gf __, were gonna go hang out in my room for a bit” and my mom was just like “okay ☺️“ And never said anything of it. I feel I was lucky to have a non- confrontational parent but she was very passive of anything anyway. Haven’t dated outside of straight males or bi-curious women but I’m open to all kinds of love in the future!

13 hours ago, cool.dus.niet said:

Everyone is welcome! 

Rules: be nice don't judge. 

Lets share here our story's,

how did you came out? Did you ever get bullied about it? Did you get beaten up because of it? 

My story 

I was 12 years old when I realized I liked yours 2. Fact is I was so young i didn't think about it that wouldn't be normal. The moment I knew just told everyone about it. My thoughts is everyone can fall in love with same gender maybe not now, but you never know. 

I got beat up because I'm Bis*xual. I was 20 years. I was in a club first time. In my life with friends. 1 of them told other girl about it. Those girl acted weird to me.

Yeah maybe kinda my fault 2. I made a joke to my best friend about a girl wearing only a shirt with a zipper in the back. Told him if you open it you will see her b**bs I only joked about it to. Him I did nothing but I think girls saw my move moment (i expres alot with my hands when I'm talking) 

So when I was outside smoking my sigaret they beat me up. I felt so awful that night. I didn't go back that night I left. I never wouldn't going out again. I got scared. 

im so sorry that happened to you. i am bi***ual as well. it makes me sick to know that people like that exist in this world. i hope you are doing okay now. you are so perfect and valid, please dont forget it!

1 minute ago, Violet said:

im so sorry that happened to you. i am bi***ual as well. it makes me sick to know that people like that exist in this world. i hope you are doing okay now. you are so perfect and valid, please dont forget it!

Ahw thanks. i'm doing great I won't go out alone any more. Also I have big bi and lgbtq vlag in my house everyone she who I'm!

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

Ahw thanks. i'm doing great I won't go out alone any more. Also I have big bi and lgbtq vlag in my house everyone she who I'm!

Im glad youre doing well! pride flags are nice, i hope to get one someday ^^ take care uwu

I came out when I was 18 I’m bi ***ual female both my dad and step mom said I was going through a phase but they were OK with it. I have been in relationships with females and males. I’m currently not dating anyone

Posted (edited)

i had a tough long time figuring out what i identify as and what genders i am attracted to. growing up i felt romantic feelings towards boys but wasn't interested in having s*x with any boy. but i had girl friends who were curious in what it would be like beeing with a girl and so i kissed a girl and tried out other things and i realized i might be interested in such things but not with a boy. still i fell in love with guys what really confused me. i only once had a crush on a girl in my life but did also crush on lots of boys. in my mid teen years i was convinced i was romantic attracted to boys only and s*xual attracted to girls only. but also at this time i started questioning my own gender identity. i didn't knew much about LGBT and only when i was 17 i meet a nice person on the internet and we talked a lot and they told me about nonbinary, panromantic and demis*xual... things i never heard of before (i only knew about hetero, homo and bi) i had my first real deeper relationship with a boy when i was 19 and i had my first time with him. and the fact that i enjoyed it made me realize that i am indeed demis*xual and panromantic. 

however i used to say i was bi to friends as a teen and most of them accepted it, just a few would turn their back on me but i am better off now without them. 

i am still not so sure about my gender identity but i think gender norms are stupid. a s*xual oriantation might be a preference for male or female s*xes, but nothing more. if you like someone for who they are you like them and what they got in their pants shouldn't matter. 

Edited by baumxxm
  • Heart 1

I'm bi. I'd always thought I was lucky, since my mother has openly dated women when I was growing up, so I had figured that she'd be supportive. She never wanted me to date anyone when I was younger, regardless of gender, so I'd hidden relationships previously. My way of coming out was by simply telling her I'd gotten a girlfriend when I was a senior in highschool. I think my assumptions that she'd be fine with it were what really made her reaction hurt so much. She hated my girlfriend and tried to do everything to keep us apart. Because of this, our relationship really only lasted a few months. After that, she heavily implied to me (without explicitly stating so) that she'd really only approve of a relationship if it was with a guy. It was really disheartening 😔 

I came out when I was in 5th grade as bi but my mom didn’t really take it seriously.

But then in high school I came out as transguy and she disowned me and kicked me out.

she wasn’t cool with my ***ual orientation really but could ignore it but once the gender came into play a bible was thrown at me.

And now I’m pan, trans, and chillin.

• 1 month later...

I have a question. Because I've been accused of this quitea few times. Have you ever been told that you're just promiscuous? I'm not, but because I am bi, I've been accused of being so. It's like "no, this is a relationship".  I personally, don't care if you are, do whatever safely with no harm. ❤ But I often feel like it's a "you should be ashamed of yourself" when people say that to me. It may be a personal problem that I feel that it's a sort of slap in my face to who I am. It happened again tonight with some person who messaged me, conversation started out chill until he found out I was bi.

So just curious if anyone can relate to this..

• Elites
Posted (edited)

A lot of these stories brought tears to my eyes. I want to appreciate publicly the bravery these people have displayed here, of what they went through went coming out and figuring it out. It was a tough road and still is. Thank you for sharing your stories to inspire us ❤️

--

How I found out I was bi***ual, I was in my teen years, like 16 -- but my first true female love was my first best friend, who unfortunately passed away. And within my younger years I always stared at women's figure and especially their chest area. To say the least I was an odd c***d. Anywho, I went to a house party (16 of age at this time) that my friend invited me to, and as the night progressed, I didn't drink since I was underage, but these two g*rls started to talk to me and were very flirtatious. And I'm a very flirty person so obviously this turned quick. 

They led me towards a bedroom on the main floor and put one of their under wear on the door handle outside, since it was their way of telling people "Do Not Disturb" and yeah. It happened. 

Although I wish my first time with a female was with someone I actually had feelings for or som*thing. But oh well. It was a fun experience nonetheless. 

Edited by Lilliako

3 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

I have a question. Because I've been accused of this quitea few times. Have you ever been told that you're just promiscuous? I'm not, but because I am bi, I've been accused of being so. It's like "no, this is a relationship".  I personally, don't care if you are, do whatever safely with no harm. ❤ But I often feel like it's a "you should be ashamed of yourself" when people say that to me. It may be a personal problem that I feel that it's a sort of slap in my face to who I am. It happened again tonight with some person who messaged me, conversation started out chill until he found out I was bi.

So just curious if anyone can relate to this..

This is a very common biphobic stereotype, so you are definitely not alone on that.

I identified as bi since I was a teenager (my parents are h*mophobic and choose to willfully ignore my ***ual orientation), but I'm coming to realize I dont completely fit in that box, or any box that I know of so rn I'm simply identifying as queer. While it's true that I am att**cted to all genders, I generally am att**cted to different genders in different ways. I am mainly ***ually att**cted to women, but when it comes to love, I am mainly romantically att**cted to men so....not sure where that really leaves me on the ***uality spectrum. I think technically it would be called biromantic h*mo***uality, but I mean, that's a pretty niche label. I'd rather just say queer at that point. Lol

• Star 1

On 5/19/2021 at 5:52 PM, brittniisundae said:

Oh my...um. I've dated females and males (bi) when I became a freshman. Sadly, I had to hide my relationships with females because my family was very close minded, extremely religious..and I already suffered enough from how I was being treated during receiving mental help. I had 2 g*rls fight over me in the hallway during school, which resulted me having in school suspension, my parents questioned me, even begging me to tell them it wasn't true. So I lied again. It wasn't until my early 20s that I brought my girlfriend to my place, I came clean, they disowned me, and I left with her. I finally felt at peace with people like me. Sadly I've seen so many people and friends get hurt, or removed from their home like I was. My family and I are on better terms, though they still have their opinions, they won't speak them infront of me. They treat me differently if I date a man vs a woman. But you can't change your heart, who you are. ❤

Your parents did that to you? 

That's horrible. I'm so sorry. That's another reason why I have a problem with religion. All it does is cause MOST people to  shame, control, and judge other people. Especially some of the religious are loons and have a sanctimonious holier than thou attitude. 

If my son or my daughter came out gay or whatever on their ***uality. I'm not disowning them. I don't care. That's just sh*tty. You couldn't pay me to do it. 

Btw. My father disowned me. But it wasn't over my ***uality. It's because I grew tired of living with him and because of his drinking problem and other issues. He didn't take it very well and we haven't spoken to or seen each other  for 17 years since. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Star 1

13 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

Your parents did that to you? 

That's horrible. I'm so sorry. That's another reason why I have a problem with religion. All it does is cause MOST people to  shame, control, and judge other people. Especially some of the religious are loons and have a sanctimonious holier than thou attitude. 

If my son or my daughter came out gay or whatever on their ***uality. I'm not disowning them. I don't care. That's just sh*tty. You couldn't pay me to do it. 

Btw. My father disowned me. But it wasn't over my ***uality. It's because I grew tired of living with him and because of his drinking problem and other issues. He didn't take it very well and we haven't spoken to or seen each other  for 17 years since. 

I've had a strange 35 years on this planet.  But I am accepting of myself,  and I will never change this, I can't.  It's just weird. You'd think people would be more accepting or at the very least not tell you that you're gr*ss in this time.

We learn from our parents not to make the same mistakes they did... I really wish I could have been a parent. 

Oh my. Alcoholism is so awful 😢 I'm so sorry.  See, I get that. I had to cut some family away, or they have... but some family I have a better relationship with now. I feel like I have made better connections with a few friends than family. 

Sometimes I'm like... I really hope there is a God. I hope christ tells you all how t*****e you've been to other human beings. ❤ I know that sounds bitter and I'm sorry. I've just seen so many friends hurt, friends of lgbtq who fed me, clothed me, let me stay with them when I was dealing with all this. 

21 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

I've had a strange 35 years on this planet.  But I am accepting of myself,  and I will never change this, I can't.  It's just weird. You'd think people would be more accepting or at the very least not tell you that you're gr*ss in this time.

I don't think you're gr*ss. I think you're wonderful. I just think maybe you were born into the wrong family because they didn't appreciate you. 

We learn from our parents not to make the same mistakes they did... I really wish I could have been a parent. 

That's very true. I went out and made new and bad mistakes. The woman I got with brought men and d rug addicts around our k ids and lied through her teeth about it. 

Oh my. Alcoholism is so awful 😢 I'm so sorry.  See, I get that. I had to cut some family away, or they have... but some family I have a better relationship with now. I feel like I have made better connections with a few friends than family. 

It truly is. I've seen a lot of people drink and act stupid. My ex wife turned to drinking after her weight loss surgery right before we divorced. Then got into everything else. I think part of it was she developed a bad food addiction to where she just ate all of the time. Because she was 400 LBS before her surgery. And today from barely eating and doing m eth. She's tiny now. 

I'm glad you're having better relationships with your family. I've had to cut out so many people. There's some people in my life that I would love to wash my hands of, like my brother. But we rarely see each other anyway. He's a religious bigot who thinks he's better than me in every way imaginable. He got big from body building. He's violent. He's put his hands on me and my sister. He's a chronic liar. I h ate him. I hope he d ies someday or moves far far away. He's d ead to me. 

Sometimes I'm like... I really hope there is a God. I hope christ tells you all how t*****e you've been to other human beings. ❤ I know that sounds bitter and I'm sorry. I've just seen so many friends hurt, friends of lgbtq who fed me, clothed me, let me stay with them when I was dealing with all this. 

But Christianity is the reason behind some of the bad behavior you've been putting up with. It does preach against  a lot of things in the old and new testament like s exual immorality.

Acts 15:29. "You must abstain from eating food offered to idols, from consuming blood or the meat of strangled animals, and from ***ual immorality.

1 Corinthians 6:9–11
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the ***ually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice h*mo***uality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. (ESV)

People reading stupid sh*t like this is why they act out towards others. Reading crap like this is what causes problems. Most Christians would say you've brought this on yourself just like they tell me and everyone else who doesn't believe in their bullsh*t. They're ignorant and blind.  They love v ictimizing people who aren't part of their cult. Because they're judgmental and most of them have a superiority complex. Most of them don't even research the Bible.  But I'm going to say that because I "believe" religion to be a con and that all gods are imaginary, that you did nothing wrong. A lot of people fall v****m to religious bigots and bullsh*t zealotry. 

Have you ever listened to a religious person talk about god, heaven, angels, and the devil? 

Do you know how crazy they sound?

Listen, sweety. The people in your life who failed you. They're the ones who f*cked up. Not you. They missed out on a very special thing. It's very sad that's what happened to you. Religion causes all kinds of dumb and stupid sh*t. There's a lot of narrow minded religious idiots out there that are so stupid that they can't even make a decent decision. You didn't deserve what happened to you at all. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Star 1