If You Could Dream About The SAME Thing Forever...

Onision

If you could have the same general dream concept forever, what would it be?

Me personally, I'd want to dream about Earth/Space exploration forever... just flying, and seeing really amazing things, all the time, every night.

Originally I thought "Why not just have hot dreams every night?" but that's... a body thing, and a soul thing is way more important to me... the soul wants to wonder you know?

Anyway, if you could dream about the same thing every night, what would it be?

Hungry Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

• Heart 3

• Mod

I would dream about exploring places I've never seen in real life. I've had dreams where I'm at a park or in a house that I've never been to before outside of the dream. I usually have those types of dreams, but usually I'm being chased by someone or something bad would go down. I rather have dreams where I'm just exploring the place I would be in and cool things would happen.

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I would dream about exploring places I've never seen in real life. I've had dreams where I'm at a park or in a house that I've never been to before outside of the dream. I usually have those types of dreams, but usually I'm being chased by someone or something bad would go down. I rather have dreams where I'm just exploring the place I would be in and cool things would happen.

Exploring is so fun!!! IN THEORY.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Elites

Idk id probably want relationship dreams those are the most fun. Not necessarily adult time but hanging out with someone with equal love having a fun time being goofy- if it leads to more great. Wake up to no worries and go to sleep every night expecting a good time. But yeah.

• Heart 1

I don't know if I would want the same thing, or maybe?  Every "good" dream has a different uniqueness and feeling.  Because I have hurtful repetitive dreams, the ones where sometimes you avoid sleep because you don't even want to close your eyes, but when you do, and lucky enough, you feel thankful for the variety of dreams that make you question, and feel genuinely happy. 

I guess, though. If I had to choose I'd just want a dream where I'm free to go wherever I want, see those I found myself happy with, and don't have the ability to see again in waking life, maybe in another time or world. Ahh possibilities 🌟

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

I honestly don't know. I suppose if it was going to be the exact same dream night after night, i would choose something like being on an amazing holiday.

×××× On a side note, I recently read this article about dreams, and it said that you can only dream of faces that you’ve already seen. I'm not sure I believe that. I swear I've dreamt up random people before. What do you think? 

• Heart 2

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

I honestly don't know. I suppose if it was going to be the exact same dream night after night, i would choose something like being on an amazing holiday.

×××× On a side note, I recently read this article about dreams, and it said that you can only dream of faces that you’ve already seen. I'm not sure I believe that. I swear I've dreamt up random people before. What do you think? 

Ive read that before too. I don't believe that. I have dreams of random people too. 🤷‍♀️ 😂💕  

• Heart 2

I would want to be a scientist that examined new / different lifeforms, both on earth and in space. That way I could have fun adventures exploring places searching out new species and studying them. Kinda like Star Trek, but not limited to just space exploration. 

• Heart 1