Do You Cry At Night?

Onision

I'm not much of a crier...just usually when I'm really angry or upset over som*thing and my emotions are in over drive. So no, I don't really cry at night.

I usually cry at the worst possible moment. Like when I'm trying to get my point across when I'm upset / angry. I honestly would rather cry at night by myself than in those moments when I do. It makes it really hard to get your point across when you start blubbering like a baby, and I don't like being seen as weak in those moments. 

Not a night cryer, its more instantaneous, like I can't hold it in well if I'm extremely upset, so I just cry when I need to, even if it's around others. Sorry if that's cringe lol 

• 3 weeks later...

Very rarely do I cry. I try to avoid it because it gives me a major headache. When you cry your body releases cortisol which causes you to get a headache. Last time I cried, I got a headache for a full day and I couldn't get rid of it no matter how much Ibuprofen I took. So no, not a fan of crying.