DDLG: What if it's a good thing? o.e

• Elites
Posted (edited)

*obnoxious gagging noises* 

Okay, wait. hear me out. This s***t is absolutely disgUSTING to me, so let's keep that in mind so I'm not a**acked here lol  

My brain goes a million miles a seconds and I can't keep up at times. I thought to myself firstly "these are closet f***ing ped0s/incest fetish. god. they need to stop this"...then I was like "w8...but if they are....yet they are kinda getting out their depraved disgusting urges on a consenting adult...? if it keeps them away from k***s and their biological fathers...?????" 

Kinda reminds me of these *** dolls that were created in order to give ped0s an outlet for their urges...er..the dolls looked like pre-pubescent k***s. (disgusting) 

Opinions? 

My thoughts are conflicting 
if it's a consenting adult (or one of the dolls) it is probably healthier. Keeps them away from k***s, lets them manifest it as a fetish and as weird as the DDLG community is, they do often toot that they are ONLY into adults. Deep down it's obviously more than that (duh.), but they manifested it in a safe way at least

on the other hand, what if these people get bored of the dolls and games, and eventually move on to real k***s? is that likely? 

this topic is gr*ss, but i wonder if it's needed? 

Edited by Kitsunebliss

• Mod

Hmm idk. I just think that all ped0s should be locked up in pri son. That way they won't be around anyone or even have a chance to do the sick things they want to do whether it's with a doll or consenting adult.

• Elites
8 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Hmm idk. I just think that all ped0*****s should be locked up in pri son. That way they won't be around anyone or even have a chance to do the sick things they want to do whether it's with a doll or consenting adult.

Good point. Also, what about the folk who have the urges, but do not act on them? In a reddit forum I read some posts once about people like this. They have the att**ction, but do not engage, and never do. Idk if I have respect for them, like gratz you are not a disgusting sack of human waste .-. bleh

• Mod
20 minutes ago, Kitsunebliss said:

Good point. Also, what about the folk who have the urges, but do not act on them? In a reddit forum I read some posts once about people like this. They have the att**ction, but do not engage, and never do. Idk if I have respect for them, like gratz you are not a disgusting sack of human waste .-. bleh

Oh yeah. I'm not sure about that then. They're just messed up people in general and need psychological help.

• Heart 1

On 8/5/2021 at 11:11 PM, Kaitlind said:

Hmm idk. I just think that all ped0s should be locked up in pri son. That way they won't be around anyone or even have a chance to do the sick things they want to do whether it's with a doll or consenting adult.

Should p*edophilia really be up for debate? What if we get a member on here with warped views arguing why "it's" okay? You really want to go there with "those" kinds of people?

Most of them use the argument that it's a s*exual orientation di*ord*r. Okay, that still doesn't make it okay. I really think p*edophilia is 100% unacceptable. It shouldn't be up for debate as it's non negotiable. 

Honestly I'd just lock up the thread before the wrong person says som*thing stupid. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Star 1

No one is justifying it. They’re saying some people are born sick in the head and later on in life they need some crazy person to dress in a diaper to keep them from harming innocent people.

Will lock topic anyway because you know… better things to discuss like… I heard the new DC movie is good 😊 

• Heart 2

• Mod
1 hour ago, Terminated said:

Should p*edophilia really be up for debate? What if we get a member on here with warped views arguing why "it's" okay? You really want to go there with "those" kinds of people?

Most of them use the argument that it's a s*exual orientation di*ord*r. Okay, that still doesn't make it okay. I really think p*edophilia is 100% unacceptable. It shouldn't be up for debate as it's non negotiable. 

Honestly I'd just lock up the thread before the wrong person says som*thing stupid. 

You're so right. It really shouldn't be a debate.