If Onision sold Clones of himself?

Identical twins are the same as clones but they just happen naturally. Each onision twin would develop into a different person. So I guess if I really wanted to adopt I’d buy one? But otherwise you wouldn’t be getting the experience you were hoping for lol. 

now an android could work….

859D458E-C8DD-447A-B19A-7E99CC43967E.png

Edited by Anna Chandler
  • Star 1

4 hours ago, Anna Chandler said:

now an android could work….

Well. You can go on the Ainidoll website and submit a picture of what you want your love doll to look like and they'll make it. It's expensive. I wouldn't doubt there's one that looks like a p*orn star or Onision sitting in some woman's bedroom. 

9 minutes ago, Terminated said:

Well. You can go on the Ainidoll website and submit a picture of what you want your love doll to look like and they'll make it. It's expensive. I wouldn't doubt there's one that looks like a p*orn star or Onision sitting in some woman's bedroom. 

I’m good. Lol those things have too much of the reborn baby vibe for me

1 minute ago, Anna Chandler said:

I’m good. Lol those things have too much of the reborn baby vibe for me

During my divorce. I spent a thousand dollars on this blond headed girl / doll and then I got rid of it. In no way did it give me any satisfaction. Not like a real woman can. It didn't come close to the real thing. 

3 minutes ago, Terminated said:

During my divorce. I spent a thousand dollars on this blond headed girl / doll and then I got rid of it. In no way did it give me any satisfaction. Not like a real woman can. It didn't come close to the real thing. 

Yeah I did som*thing similar after a bad breakup, but I used a duct tape dummy to sew myself a human shape out a fabric and stuffed it with an electric blanket, I was at my wits end cause after 6 years of sleeping next to someone you get where it’s hard to fall asleep alone. Sad thing is my extended family went into a bidding war for it after I met my current fiancé and no longer needed it. We all need the electric hug doll lol

3 hours ago, Terminated said:

You're hilarious. Imagine all the dolls that were cast into the trash throughout the world, and imagine how funny it is when people find them in the dump.

• Blank 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Onision said:

You're hilarious. Imagine all the dolls that were cast into the trash throughout the world, and imagine how funny it is when people find them in the dump.

I did throw it out. I wrapped it up in trash bags. I was still living with my ex wife while we were "separating" at the time. I couldn't take the doll to my mom's house while I waited to move into my new apartment and my ex wife wasn't going to keep it. In fact she told everyone that I bought one. 

Anyways. As I was saying, I wrapped it up in trash bags. It was heavy. It was almost 6 feet tall. Cyber skin with a steel skeleton. I barely got it down the steps. Some guys sitting in their car saw me hauling it out to the dumpster. My neighbors saw me too. The guys looked really really concerned. One guy asked me if everything was okay. He looked shocked. I knew what the guy was thinking. 

It did look like I was carrying a d*ead body. I threw it in the dumpster with all my strength. Soon after the police showed up and pulled it out of the dump and tore the trash bags off of the doll, then they looked at each other. Then they threw it back in and left. 

You know. I probably should have waited till midnight to throw it out I guess. Really freaked out my neighbors. They probably thought I m*urdered some poor girl. 

My ex wife laughed so hard when I told her what happened. 

Edited by Terminated

And to add. I went down in broad daylight while my neighbors were all outside talking and shooting the breeze in the park lot. After I dumped it and turned around to go back up the stairs. Everyone quickly left and went inside. Other than the guy that asked me what was going on. No one else said a word. No one ever complained to management or to my landlord. I did find out that someone called the police and reported me believing that I was dumping a dead b*ody. But that was it. The only person I've told is my ex wife. It's not exactly a story I can tell my family. I'd get my a*ss chewed out that I need to save my money and not spend it on crap. That's what they'd say. No thanks. I'll skip the lecture by keeping it to myself outside of this forum. 

• Elites

😂 well a clone isn’t a person so I guess it’s like a human robot to do your bidding? I’d tell it to sit in the corner and look pretty, help clean and be my scary dog privilege for when I wanna do my night time strolls. Probably good for hugs too.

On 8/5/2021 at 2:23 PM, Terminated said:

As I was saying, I wrapped it up in trash bags. It was heavy. It was almost 6 feet tall. Cyber skin with a steel skeleton. I barely got it down the steps. Some guys sitting in their car saw me hauling it out to the dumpster. My neighbors saw me too. The guys looked really really concerned. One guy asked me if everything was okay. He looked shocked. I knew what the guy was thinking. 

Why are you hilarious?

funny just for laughs GIF

On 8/5/2021 at 4:06 PM, Onision said:

We laugh but that is the plot of chobits 

C367DF9B-F961-4C47-A0FF-1A3D90883410.png

11 minutes ago, Anna Chandler said:

We laugh but that is the plot of chobits 

I have that anime on Blu Ray. But I have yet to watch it yet. I haven't watched it since I ordered it on Amazon. People on anime forums have begged me to watch it. Right now I'm binging on A*ttack On Titan. I imagine I'll watch after I'm done with that. 

2 hours ago, Terminated said:

I have that anime on Blu Ray. But I have yet to watch it yet. I haven't watched it since I ordered it on Amazon. People on anime forums have begged me to watch it. Right now I'm binging on A*ttack On Titan. I imagine I'll watch after I'm done with that. 

a**ack on titan is really good so I can see why you went for that first. Chobits is a classic but I feel like it’s also dipping its toes into the weird niche sort of anime rabbit hole  that waifu moe types fall into 

On 8/4/2021 at 4:38 PM, Onision said:

Oh I'd buy that, I need more of me to get more done around the house.

Season 5 Clones GIF by Rick and Morty

If you've ever watched Arnold Schwarzenegger's "The 6th Day" I'd want a clone of me, with the same memories, to send to my work place and do my job while I sit at home and f*uck around and enjoy my day and collect a pay check. Be like early retirement.