What did you do today?

Today i Drew a picture of a women and  watched a movie called Final Destination. Right now I'm on this forum answering certain things and soon I'm going to play Minecraft improving my world Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

• Mod
16 hours ago, Onision said:

What do you normally like buying online?

Sanrio anything is cool, clothes mostly/ shoes. I've been learning how to use make-up, so I've been getting a lot! XD (and face cleaning stuff cause make-up makes me break out 🤪) but yeah.. I'm trying to get into cosplaying, it's been  a strange but fun process. ^.^

• Elites

Went for a walk to my town’s restaurant had some lunch. After checked out the pop up vendors and got chatting with a group of bikers. Told me about a car show up town so I headed out, took a look around at some ~nice~ classics. Headed home. I’m taking a break from vacuuming my Camaro rn about to take the t top down and go for a ride. It’s too hot out but ima try and enjoy it! 

• 4 months later...

Had an awkward run in with someone, made the best of it. I had to drive to the same place twice because I left my phone. I had a three hour conversation with someone who just needed to vent. I am still in the process of reorganization of fall/winter clothing, and I think I should buy a new couch. 🤔 I'll sleep on it. The thought. Not the couch. Yeeeeah.

Went for breakfast with my Auntie this morning, had a veggie full English, it was awesome.

Then took one of the c hildren I look after to the beach and the arcades, that was fun.

Now I'm home and my plans for tonight have been cancelled, which I'm very happy about as that's the kinda person I am 😅 Chill time yay.