What's the weirdest/creepiest private message you've received online?

Ann

• 1 month later...

People tell me to d*e basically all the time lol... also get people trying to trick me into thinking they want good things for me... then they're like "I WAS PRETENDING THE WHOLE TIME!" and I'm like... "Oh yeah, you totally got me, you're the first person to fake their personality to me." lol

• Heart 1

I get a lot from men asking about feet, armpits, slavery and all kinds of weird fetishes. for some reason they see a popular female creator and think it's free game to start word vomiting about their kinks or life problems in my dms.

I also occasionally get people sending my full name / location in dms thinking they're cool for st*lking my facebook.

weirdest of all was probably the guy who asked me to blackmail him for $200 by sending his d**k pics to his WIFE and telling her how small it is and that he is a "big baby" 0_o

• Heart 1

I have a weird one that comes to mind that I think is slightly funny. It happened  a few years ago. I have a mermaid tail I use for .. well mostly fun …but also cosplay. A pretty well known photographer reached out to me for a modeling proposition. Mermaid photoshoot.  I went through with it, unfortunately. I didn’t know these pics would go viral, be featured in articles and also sent to the Ellen show 😩

Some rando messaged me and was like “hey!” 

I replied.. “Hi, do I know you?” 

They said “Yes! You a mermaid” 🤣🤣🤣

It made me giggle. 

But after that I didn’t reply and I got 

“hey” “hello” “hi” “hey” “hi” you there” “hellooooo” “hey” “hey” “hello” “hi” “hey” “hi” you there” “hellooooo” “hey” “hey” “hello” “hi” “hey” “hi” you there” “hellooooo” “hey”

I silenced them and looked back a few months later and they were like “fu{k you mermaid b!+ch” 

👀 

I went to a more light hearted response for this thread because it’s all too common for people to send really gr*ss messages/photos.  I don’t feel like going there. 

8 hours ago, Onision said:

People tell me to d*e basically all the time lol... also get people trying to trick me into thinking they want good things for me... then they're like "I WAS PRETENDING THE WHOLE TIME!" and I'm like... "Oh yeah, you totally got me, you're the first person to fake their personality to me." lol

Wut. The. Eff. 

I have been slightly, very slightly, exposed to being a relevant topic (although I didn’t ask for it, I stay away from social media) And got so many insulting messages. Body shaming, my morals, parenting choices… whatever people could pick apart. Literally anything. 

Humans can be so cruel. It feels like almost everyone is masking all the time. If a single person has a bad opinion, sorry “lazy opinion” 😂🙈 There will be others following behind just to project their own misery. 

Telling someone “they should d*e” 🤨😞 It’s effed up. 

• Heart 1

Many years ago, one of those “hey” DMers messaged me on a hot day and and if I’d come to his house, cover him in cold jello, and lick it off. I was like, wtf, dude, why… why would I ever want to do that, especially with someone I did not know and had never spoken to before?

I dunno, I’ve gotten a lot of bizarre and very creepy DMs since, but for some reason that one really sticks out as among the most bizarre and one of the … well now I laugh about it but at the time I wasn’t really sure what to even think. Why would anyone message that to someone they do not know?

In the years since I’ve learned that that and worse is messaged all the time. Argh people!

stay safe, y’all. 

• Star 1