What's the weirdest/creepiest private message you've received online?

Ann

I'm guessing many of us here will have had messages in our accounts from weirdos, and I wondered what are some of the creepiest or most weird messages that you've had pop up in your private DMs/inboxes? 

I've had a few on social media. The other day, a guy I have barely interacted with online at all, apart from the odd comment about films, sent me a DM saying "How can I get you to cave in and sleep with me?"

There's also the time a guy started following my account then immediately messaged me asking if he could have my address. 

😳😳😳😳😳😳

Baby Enhance GIF

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Mod

One time some random dude messaged me saying hey. I ignored the message and a little while later he messaged me again saying, "Hey you b**ch." That's exactly why I ignore those messages in the first place. There were other times where a guy would message me on Instagram asking me to send him a picture of myself and I'm like pictures of me are on my account lol

• Star 1

7 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

One time some random dude messaged me saying hey. I ignored the message and a little while later he messaged me again saying, "Hey you b**ch." That's exactly why I ignore those messages in the first place. There were other times where a guy would message me on Instagram asking me to send him a picture of myself and I'm like pictures of me are on my account lol

The "hey" DMers are the worst lol. I never reply either. One time a guy DM me and asked me how much for n**es... and that was out of the blue after I posted a selfie of me in a little black skirt. Are these people on the same planet as the rest of us?

• Mod
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

The "hey" DMers are the worst lol. I never reply either. One time a guy DM me and asked me how much for n**es... and that was out of the blue after I posted a selfie of me in a little black skirt. Are these people on the same planet as the rest of us?

Wow, apparently not lol. I always roll my eyes when a guy messages me saying hey. I know how it will go because the conversation always ends up being the same.

• Heart 2

I’ve gotten some messages on Facebook Messenger from mutual friends and I don’t bother to read them because they can see you read them, so I just let it sit there (confession 😬). Then after I don’t reply for a while, they’ll message me again and I still won’t open it.

Edited by paperandsky

There's this guy I was friends with in the military. At the time we were stationed together on the ship, he was dating and eventually got engaged to this girl I worked with. We were all friends I guess you could say. After I got out of the military, he started messaging me on FB out of the blue. Started telling me he always liked me and wanted to date me yada, yada, yada. I'm like "What about L? Aren't you guys getting married?" He says they broke up but never really gives me a reason why. He's really vague about it, which I found suspicious. Anyway, in a matter of a few days talking online he starts saying we should get married. I freaked out and unfriended him. 

A little while later (maybe a year?) he friend requests me again. I cautiously accept. We talk online and he seems normal this time. He apologizes for being a weirdo. I'm not too concerned because I know he's still in the military and stationed thousands of miles from me. Then he starts getting all weird again. I can't really explain it. Just being a little odd and making odd comments that were flirtatious in nature but still just kind of gave me a weird vibe. 

So I decided to turn the table on him and told him I had thought about it and that I thought we should get married. He acted excited and happy at first. But then I took it further and started trying to actually make plans. Like to come see him, for him to come meet my parents and vice versa, like being completely serious about it. Then he started acting weird and just stopped messaging me. I think I successfully scared him away, lol. I unfriend him again and even block him. 

When I decided to leave social media about 3 or so years ago I kept all my accounts, but I don't use them. I don't post and I only open them MAYBE once every 6 months. When I left social media, I decided to unblock a few people, this guy included, that I just didn't really care about blocking anymore. The last time I got on FB about 6 months ago, there was yet another friend request from this same guy. I just ignored it.

Edited by OldGreqq
  • Heart 1

Just now, t*rminated said:

lol I can't believe he said that. I've never heard of a guy saying anything remotely like this. That's t*rrible. 

I never have either and it’s like how do I give the grandma look xD all I wear is my everyday wear or work clothes 🥲🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, Amanda K said:

I never have either and it’s like how do I give the grandma look xD all I wear is my everyday wear or work clothes 🥲🤷‍♀️

The only thing I can think of is that he's trying to get your attention. Most guys probably send you either vulgar & p*rverted messages while others will drop the occasional "hey" or "hey ***y/ beautiful/" or "you're pretty" which most women will ignore unless she finds that particular man att**ctive.

In your case. He's probably trying to be creative and funny. He's brave, I'll give them that. I don't even have the balls to say what he said lol

Mostly d**k videos. 

But I one time got sent a bunch of uniced cakes baking videos from a guy.

There's also the classics. Like guys sending you pictures of money stacks . Like " I make munnnny , disss munny iz urs . You're allowance will be 2000$ monthly. Be my model and cam me."

Lolll speaking of which decided to check my insta request lol 😆 I delete them all usually but I guess this one was pretty weird 

Screenshot_20210801-211212_Instagram.jpg

Just adding most of these guys are usually liars and trolls and it's creepy 😳 still

• Star 1

Once on a dating site: A request to shave a swastika into the side of my head. And when they got a hard no from me on that, a follow up question to see if I’d let them do a racial slur instead. …..so charming…..not. :,/

and of course the obligatory horror messages from furry men on deviantart saying horrible scenarios of what they would do to my very G rated OCs if they actually existed. And it’s like….sir this is an art site…go draw som*thing. 

1 hour ago, Anna Chandler said:

Once on a dating site: A request to shave a swastika into the side of my head. And when they got a hard no from me on that, a follow up question to see if I’d let them do a racial slur instead. …..so charming…..not. :,/

and of course the obligatory horror messages from furry men on deviantart saying horrible scenarios of what they would do to my very G rated OCs if they actually existed. And it’s like….sir this is an art site…go draw som*thing. 

Dudeeee the furrys sometimes have crazy scenarios I can imagine XD.  But those scenarios are awful like the swastika  .... but it's also kind of funny because random

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, PoptartBarbie said:

Dudeeee the furrys sometimes have crazy scenarios I can imagine XD.  But those scenarios are awful like the swastika  .... but it's also kind of funny because random

Ah bruh the swastika dude was som*thing else. Swore hitler descends from heaven to talk to him personally and that was who told him he should message me. Kept messaging because of that using new accounts too for a long time since old Adolf apparently marked me as the dude’s soul mate and the only thing holding us back was my “conservative views” on his head shaving fetishes. 90% sure it was cause I was blonde. But yeah…. If hitler is in heaven sign me all the way up for h**l. 

furries can be wild. I’m mainly ace though so my furry OCs are like Disney level G rated. Dream works PG at most. So like idk how you take what is essentially draw as a sack of flour and go to town on it. But most people assume I’m a pretty feminine lady due to my style. I’m very much not lol

Yeah, mine would have to be the time I received a series of screenshots of my house from street view that were followed by threats that they were going to impregnate me, then requests for me to try and stop them. (I actually knew this person).

They ended it by saying they were just trying to give me nightmares so idk, guess it was a joke?

• Star 1

• Elites
Posted (edited)

I once had a guy message me to let me know that he thought I was hot and if I was interested in being his gf.  I told him thank you, but I already had a boyfriend (my husband now).  

Then, he asked if he could talk to my bf so he could ask him advice on getting women. I said sure.

My husband talked to this guy for a month and tried to turn him into less of a creeper, but it didn't work.  When my husband gave up, the guy messaged me again to let me know I was a unlovable wh*re for not leaving my boyfriend 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Izarallia
  • Star 1

Omggg k***s who are like " when I am 18 I want to go on a date with you . " LOL 😆 people like that I'm like....you will get me canceled eventually sir. If I for some reason get famous. No . Absolutely not .

6 hours ago, Izarallia said:

I once had a guy message me to let me know that he thought I was hot and if I was interested in being his gf.  I told him thank you, but I already had a boyfriend (my husband now).  

Then, he asked if he could talk to my bf so he could ask him advice on getting women. I said sure.

My husband talked to this guy for a month and tried to turn him into less of a creeper, but it didn't work.  When my husband gave up, the guy messaged me again to let me know I was a unlovable wh*re for not leaving my boyfriend 🤷‍♀️

That's a ridiculous situation lol 😆😂 

I get a lot of random direct messages on social media asking to see my "massive mommy milkers" (and similar strange euphemisms) which makes me hella uncomfortable but is nonetheless hilarious. Some people really have no clue how to interact with women...

53 minutes ago, h3nt41qu33n said:

I get a lot of random direct messages on social media asking to see my "massive mommy milkers" (and similar strange euphemisms) which makes me hella uncomfortable but is nonetheless hilarious. Some people really have no clue how to interact with women...

Wouldn't a milker be a pump? They want to see a pump?

• Heart 1