Secret Santa For The Forum

Merry Christmas Lol GIF by Lifetime

It's way early, and probably not an amazing topic at the moment. But because this is becoming such a close community would you feel comfortable receiving a gift from a random friend on here on Christmas? Is it possible? If not okay. If so, perhaps we could make a list of those who would like to participate. It doesn't have to be like a gift sent to the residence, there's tons of things online but only to those who would like to participate. 

Just curious what do you all think 🤔

• Heart 2

On 7/27/2021 at 8:24 PM, brittniisundae said:

Merry Christmas Lol GIF by Lifetime

It's way early, and probably not an amazing topic at the moment. But because this is becoming such a close community would you feel comfortable receiving a gift from a random friend on here on Christmas? Is it possible? If not okay. If so, perhaps we could make a list of those who would like to participate. It doesn't have to be like a gift sent to the residence, there's tons of things online but only to those who would like to participate. 

Just curious what do you all think 🤔

Yeah the way you can accomplish this is have everyone set up an Amazon wish list ~ That way everyone can get a gift for the secret Santa and privacy is maintained...

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

I think this would be great for everyone who would like to partake. I personally won't be partaking as I don't like my acquaintances or friends giving me gifts or involving any kind of charity. I have nothing against charity. It's just, what if you need it more than I do? 

• Star 1