Celebrity look alike

Back in 2009 when Jennifer's Body hit. Somebody said I looked like Megan Fox. So when my ex asked that year what movie they should go see with their "friend" (I knew it was the girl they had cheated on me with) I said Jennifer's Body, because I was just like...why ask me. 😂 This year my friend rewatched it with me and said "She reminds me of you for some reason. Her voice? Her hair? Her forehead?" Her forehead is when I laughed so hard, I don't know why. 🤣 I told them I think its definitely the voice. They were like "Oh. Huh." 😂❤ btw I don't think I look like at her at all, maybe back in 2009 I could see a slight resemblance. 

i'll delete you megan fox GIF

46 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Back in 2009 when Jennifer's Body hit. Somebody said I looked like Megan Fox. So when my ex asked that year what movie they should go see with their "friend" (I knew it was the girl they had cheated on me with) I said Jennifer's Body, because I was just like...why ask me. 😂 This year my friend rewatched it with me and said "She reminds me of you for some reason. Her voice? Her hair? Her forehead?" Her forehead is when I laughed so hard, I don't know why. 🤣 I told them I think its definitely the voice. They were like "Oh. Huh." 😂❤ btw I don't think I look like at her at all, maybe back in 2009 I could see a slight resemblance. 

i'll delete you megan fox GIF

Oh...and I can't tell you how many times my exs have repeatedly sent me "love the way you lie" video. That song has been ruined for me in so many ways, pretty much because I crush on Rihanna all day. 🥺

• Heart 2

On 7/25/2021 at 2:28 PM, brittniisundae said:

Back in 2009 when Jennifer's Body hit. Somebody said I looked like Megan Fox. 🥺

Now that you mention it. I can some resemblance. But you're way prettier. 

• Star 1

When I was younger, like a teenager, I was told that I looked like Jamie Lee Curtis when she was young. 

223630c848119e1f0bc2a29adae7c947.thumb.jpg.48518784fcf7e00526c18ad406534c1f.jpg

In recent years, I have been told that I resemble Kate Mara. I think it's in the eyes and my freckles honestly. 

Kate-Mara-Blonde-Long-Bob-Hair-With-Side-Part-For-Date-Night.thumb.jpg.a24c1946b1a768ab343e2ad63c2c5c10.jpg

742e8c7495270282404efdcbd40a1fad.thumb.jpg.1f68bb658711dde0ee3006f6644f96ff.jpg

• Star 1