Are perfect teeth a must?

Often people cant do anything against it. They can brush them as much they want they can be on every apointment on time for a checkup but they still get bad teath. Right now in medical there are several things that are just normal for some people. Then there is a huge number of misstreatment through dentists which then destroy the teeth YEARS later. I have seen so many who where mistreated because its easy to hide wrong fillings under a good top layer and then they slowly destroy themself from the inside and when you know it its to late... 

So as long as the person is still healthy and it doesnt impact them im not the one blaming them directly and would still also date someone and maybe help to find a way together if needed for help 

• Star 1

There was a bottom tooth that was bugging me so I bought aligners to help with that. They worked. I've had compliments on my teeth before them, but I don't take compliments easily anyway.  It's more of a "self" thing. I didnt pass up somebody before who was very insecure about their teeth, luckily they became more comfortable with me. It was hard to get them to smile sometimes, I'm glad they did with me. 

• Heart 1

• Elites

As someone who while dating another they had ended up with a missing tooth due to an accident.. I didn’t look at them differently or judge or often times even notice when they didn’t have their flipper in. I think having a good oral health routine is way more important than crooked or missing teeth and that’s som*thing most all of us can control.

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

Perfect teeth aren't required, but they have to at least appear like they've tried to take care of them. I will admit if someone smiles and it looks like they never brushed their teeth, all rotten and yuck, it's a huge turn off for me. If they are a little crooked, or a gap, I'm ok with that. Black/brown looking, or a slime on their gum line that looks they haven't brushed in a minute is the kind of thing that makes me backpedal.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

11 hours ago, Danny said:

I mean there have been supermodels with gap teeth, personally if someone had t*rrible oral hygiene that'd be a turn off for me but not having perfectly straight, porcelain white teeth isn't really a big deal 🤔

My teeth while growing up were more like "animal looking" , I wore braces for a short period of time in my upper teeth in order to correct them . 

My lower teeth were not perfect at all and they offered me , to wear braces too. But I felt comfortable with them, and also, There was no way I was laying that much for correcting som*thing that is completely fine. If there was a noticeable problem like the upper teeth ( I got into a fight once and one of them moved but in a place were it shouldn't be).

As long as they are working, healthy and they match yourself , there is nothing wrong.

But this trend of going through surgery for getting the  "white pearl teeth" is just, in my opinion , like a body type that goes trending, useless.

• Heart 2

i think perfect teeth are a completely unrealistic expectation. when you d*e, your bones are going to be stained yellow from all the blood and such. now, i know it's not the same with teeth BUT, completely straight, white teeth are disturbing. now, you should brush your teeth everyday and not have stinky breath, however buying whiteners harm your teeth. I'd rather have slightly tinted teeth than pure white teeth that might fall out. just keep your breathe smelling good and take care of them so they don't have cavities. straight teeth cost a lot, and itz kinda impossible to have them. just brush everyday and youll be good 👍 you're all beautiful, even if your teeth are slightly stained - all your bones are stained!