Headaches/Migraines

• Mod

Yes, I get a migraine that usually starts in one of my eyes and I get them about 2 times every month. I think I get them due to stress, not getting much sleep, looking at my phone too much, or not drinking enough water.

• Star 1

I get them probably once a week, sometimes less. Most of the time it's due to not getting enough sleep. Other reasons are if I have too much screen time, whether it be at work on the computer or at home on my phone. I did use to get them all the time, and then I went to the eye doctor last year and found out I had the wrong eye prescription. Mine was actually too strong, which is unusual. Not sure if my eyes got better or if they just gave the wrong prescription years ago.

I had huge Migrane Problems till i noticed that i never had one while tripping on psylocibin and i knew through Research before that there where positive effects recorded. So i tried several months of microdosing with the Result that im now a year migrane free after my last microdose :D.

Disclaimer

I dont want to recommend it of course since its still a drug and has to undergo many steps of safe use etc and shouldnt be taken without knowledge and medical overview / Trip sitters etc

• Star 1