I Wrote A Country Song... Kind Of...

Onision

1 hour ago, k*itlind said:

That was really good! I grew up listening to country music too. I don't like today's country music though. However, your song is great and I love the music in it 馃

Glad you like 馃槉馃槉馃槉

• Heart 2

• Mod
3 hours ago, Onision said:

I mean... initially when I made this song I wasn't the biggest fan... but now it's grown on me 馃檪

Oh yeah and BTW I actually... did... mostly... grow up in the country... haha... well, elementary聽school and middle school.

dude this song is amazing- for real made my day

4 hours ago, Onision said:

I mean... initially when I made this song I wasn't the biggest fan... but now it's grown on me 馃檪

Oh yeah and BTW I actually... did... mostly... grow up in the country... haha... well, elementary聽school and middle school.

please post lyrics I need to memorize this xD

• Heart 1

I 2nd posting the lyrics. In a few places it is hard to understand what you say. I'm not sure this could be called country, so I see why you say it is "kind of." It does have a certain twang to it with the guitar. Maybe you can just create a new country genre since they now have "country rap" and "country pop." 馃 Honestly, the thing I like the most and think makes it sound the most interesting is the Tibetan throat singing. I also like the line "that聽size don't matter, it's all about the burn."

• Star 1